BENTLEY

Honeymoon - Media Drop Order Directory

So I’ve contacted the EU store and they confirmed that the CD box set does indeed come with only four lithographs. They will be selected randomly out of those ten you can see in that picture. :(

So I’ve contacted the EU store and they confirmed that the CD box set does indeed come with only four lithographs. They will be selected randomly out of those ten you can see in that picture. :(

well, that's absolute crap :( 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

That's weird. Did you only order the vinyl?

I ordered the vinyl, limited edition vinyl, and CD box set (I know that's not until Nov though). :/ I'm considering canceling the order since I already have a vinyl, can probably but the LE vinyl easy form a store in town, and can just preorder the box again.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I ordered the vinyl, limited edition vinyl, and CD box set (I know that's not until Nov though). :/ I'm considering canceling the order since I already have a vinyl, can probably but the LE vinyl easy form a store in town, and can just preorder the box again.

Thought so. It won't ship until the box set is ready. The same happened to me. :(

Thought so. It won't ship until the box set is ready. The same happened to me. :(

The whole thing isn't going to ship until then?  :facepalm:

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

DeepDiscounts.com has the Honeymoon Box Set for almost $15 as part of their summer sale. RUN GAYS!!!! :blush:

edit: it wasn't a scam. might order a couple more for..... personal reasons

Edited by bigspender

giphy.gif