National Anthem

BØRNS

When I was reading her post I wanted to SLAP that girl jesus, ITS NOT HER FAULT but i wanted to slap her because she is so dumb. BORNS is a total creep, 23 year old taking advantage of a 19 year old, I feel like that's predatory. He's was adult and she was just becoming an adult. 

My friend invited me to his concert tomorrow so I bought a ticket on a whim before listening to the new album, I'm shocked at how much I liked every song! My favorites rn are Iceberg, Blue Madonna and SNOS

But i had no idea about the controversy and literally just found out by reading this thread so I'm conflicted

My friend invited me to his concert tomorrow so I bought a ticket on a whim before listening to the new album, I'm shocked at how much I liked every song! My favorites rn are Iceberg, Blue Madonna and SNOS

But i had no idea about the controversy and literally just found out by reading this thread so I'm conflicted

You might want to rethink that?

https://twitter.com/...0615230464?s=19

:)

You might want to rethink that?

https://twitter.com/...0615230464?s=19

As I said I had found out about all the controversy after buying tickets, I barely knew anything about him besides Electric Love. Yes the accusations are gross and disappointing.

Its interesting to see in this thread "He's cancelled, trash, etc" because of the accusations yet the Melanie thread is alive and breathing with stans though

As I said I had found out about all the controversy after buying tickets, I barely knew anything about him besides Electric Love. Yes the accusations are gross and disappointing.

Its interesting to see in this thread "He's cancelled, trash, etc" because of the accusations yet the Melanie thread is alive and breathing with stans though

Oh dont worry, everyone sort of forgets this after a while. Some people also post on the Poppy thread still and actually support her, those kind of ppl are like, the gay XXXtentacion stans :P

:)