Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

My "Ride" Premiere Experience

LOL, that's just silly. There was a mass genocide of Jews during WWII, that's horrible!!! You can't compare that to Lana wearing a beautiful headdress!! It's not like there was Native American genocide hurr in good 'ole Amurica~!!

#backtothecountryamericausedtobe

No, she needs to wear a Star of David and film a music video for Heavy Hitler.

Maybe a yellow star 2 represent how society has made her an outcast? (Really would like to see someone try 2 defend that tbh)

I was just thinking about Lana dancing in the desert with a Star of David armband.

EDIT: Wow, weird, we all picked up on that at the same time.

What's it gonna be, fashionable genocide or austere genocide?

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

i just don't know, i'm going to wait to make my final opinion on the whole headdress matter when I see the entire video. All I know is if she's simply wearing it to be fashionable, then she's not the woman I thought she was. I thought she would be smarter than that. If she was making a statement it would be different.

i just don't know, i'm going to wait to make my final opinion on the whole headdress matter when I see the entire video. All I know is if she's simply wearing it to be fashionable, then she's not the woman I thought she was. I thought she would be smarter than that. If she was making a statement it would be different.

Frankly it's just for a couple seconds of the video, so I doubt she's making any sort of statement. Sorry.

Now: Is it disrespectful or her to wrap herself up in the American flag? :troll: