AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

I'm so excited for the album.

OOEPUI is gonna blow up bc shes signed to ROC and it's what she deserves. I hope she wins a grammy

I think she'll release a single after the album comes out and it'll be Immaterial Girl but not before.

It's Okay To Cry better be the closer and Immaterial Girl better be the Opener

OOEPUI is gonna blow up bc shes signed to ROC and it's what she deserves. I hope she wins a grammy

I think she'll release a single after the album comes out and it'll be Immaterial Girl but not before.

That would be awesome to happen, she deserves so much success

How does this logic follow? You mean on a management level? Because I have a friend with a sister signed to them, and I don't think it necessarily means that much...she's still on Future Classic / Transgressive. 

How does this logic follow? You mean on a management level? Because I have a friend with a sister signed to them, and I don't think it necessarily means that much...she's still on Future Classic / Transgressive.

im glad you have connection? idk what you want me to say about that because SOPHIE is a semi-big artist. 

im glad you have connection? idk what you want me to say about that because SOPHIE is a semi-big artist.

no that’s not what i meant! i just meant that i don’t think being managed by Roc Nation means as much as it used to, and it seems like SOPHIE’s pretty good at working with people that can help her release the stuff she wants. I know the Numbers deal was a little strained, but it seems like FC & Transgressive pretty much let her do whatever. Not totally sure if Roc Nation will help her get bigger, i just hope she’s happy there.

no that’s not what i meant! i just meant that i don’t think being managed by Roc Nation means as much as it used to, and it seems like SOPHIE’s pretty good at working with people that can help her release the stuff she wants. I know the Numbers deal was a little strained, but it seems like FC & Transgressive pretty much let her do whatever. Not totally sure if Roc Nation will help her get bigger, i just hope she’s happy there.

i remember hearing that a camera crew at one of the debut shows said they were recording for roc nation