AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

omg okaygiphy.gif so what are all the confirmed songs for the album. are we getting faceshopping/ponyboy/it's okay to cry or are those just promo?

she described IOKTC and Ponyboy as the two polar sounds of the album, so i imagine they'll be on there.

I think it’ll pretty much be the songs from the “live debut” & maybe a few surprises. Cecile said that the only vocalists on it were her and SOPHIE, which might’ve changed (that was in February)—if so, though, i don’t think we’ll get Makeover. :(

I think it’ll pretty much be the songs from the “live debut” & maybe a few surprises. Cecile said that the only vocalists on it were her and SOPHIE, which might’ve changed (that was in February)—if so, though, i don’t think we’ll get Makeover. :(

Ugh rip burn rubber

Ugh rip burn rubber

Isn't there supposed to be an EP coming out as well with the collabs?

Screw It Up

Burn Rubber

Whatever 

etc?

It would make sense as these songs all kinda have similar production

Am I the only one who doesn't really like the vocals from the singles we've gotten? (except IOKTC) like I don't know, Sophie has such like bitchy, powerful production and I just do not feel that girls vocals AT ALL, it doesn't fit for the production imo. Sorry if y'all love her vocals or smth!

Am I the only one who doesn't really like the vocals from the singles we've gotten? (except IOKTC) like I don't know, Sophie has such like bitchy, powerful production and I just do not feel that girls vocals AT ALL, it doesn't fit for the production imo. Sorry if y'all love her vocals or smth!

it fits for me, but I can see where you're coming from.

I think she wanted someone who has this really glossy feminine voice to portray her confidence in her coming out for this record.

Thus she wanted Mozart's Sister. She brings sort of that "girly girl but raging bitch" vibes to the hardcore songs like Faceshopping and Whole New World and then brings the "i love you and i accept you" vibe to the more pure songs like Immaterial and Cold In The Water

I think IOKTC won't be the only song to have SOPHIE's actual voice on it. She just probably found the song really personal and I can see her doing that with a few more on there.

Ugh rip burn rubber

184083_original.gif184083_original.gif184083_original.gif

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

legitimately not trying to ask this in a mean way..... but caolicolor why do you come on here just to post your own tweets, like if people want to see them wouldn’t they just follow you

agreed.... same with people posting stuff we've heard on their youtube / soundcloud posts etc.... @ PC Jack take notes