AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

something weird just happened,

i was listening to hard and had faceshopping playing next and when hard ended, faceshopping skipped 12 seconds in was immediatley before cecils lyrics began and it felt intentional...

album version of faceshopping stars w/ cecile's vox, the intro is now at the end of ponyboy

X----into me, into you----X

oh Bitch this is so good.  i hadn't heard any of the live tracks before release and i'm glad i didn't spoil immaterial!  i originally was sure it was gonna be overrated but . this slaps.  infatuation is also stellar omg.  top 5 of the year almost certainly

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I was disappointed by Immaterial at first but I'm over it now. The only thing is I wish it was longer, it just feels so short which I didn't feel when listening to the live version. It's not even like the live version is much longer either.

I held back from listening to these songs because i wanted to experience the for the first time in studio and i'm so glad i did, the only one i had already heard was "Is It Cold In the Water?" but it was only the instrumental and it was a long ass time ago maybe like 2 years ago, but this studio version...it is so unreal, ethereal, it literally left me speechless

album version of faceshopping stars w/ cecile's vox, the intro is now at the end of ponyboy

it was the single version thoigh

I was disappointed by Immaterial at first but I'm over it now. The only thing is I wish it was longer, it just feels so short which I didn't feel when listening to the live version. It's not even like the live version is much longer either.

the live version is atleasr 5 mins, its shorter

Theres a lot left off, i assume she’ll be frequent with song uploads as stand alones over the coming months....

What was left off of her recent solo projects. Don’t even think about bringing up burn rubber or random live interludes sis

YoungKindheartedCapybara-max-1mb.gif

What was left off of her recent solo projects. Don’t even think about bringing up burn rubber or random live interludes sis

We Don't Stop

WGFU?

Sunscreen

Forever

90 On The Freeway

It's Your Life

Bad Bitch

Burn Rubber

Cool

My Bestfriend Too

Screw It Up

Dough

Every Time

Fuck It Up

Shake Baby / Make It Go Down

Money

I.D.

wym m8 ID is what people assign to songs without official titles (so like 90% of unreleased sophie songs should technically be called iD) but theres no one song actually called ID

X----into me, into you----X

is this remix album actually happening or has this been made up by the gays? it keeps getting mentioned by only but fags and I don't trust them