AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

that’s the best quality that we have and will probably ever have, sadly :/ she’s reworked some older songs but there’s no reason to believe they’ll be released at this point

this is so weird to me! i mean glad people like it but it just sounds like umru remixed a demo Bibi made for Rihanna hahahah. glad people like it but i honestly have a hard time listening to it.

(moneymoneymoneymoneymoney MY GOD clang clang CLAAAANG)

yeah the first time i listened to it, i had mixed feelings too, but with a few more listens i became obsessed. it's sooo good. i hope sophie releases it.

i have this ep in my itunes atm and honestly wouldn't mind if a sis released this

MSMSMSM WORLD - EP

1. It's Your Life

2. Screw It Up

3. We Don't Stop

4. WGFU

5. Give Me Your Love (Remix)

i know we don't stop is kim, wgfu is charli, and screw it up is bibi but it's just easier to compile to the post-album songs that include sophie

i have this ep in my itunes atm and honestly wouldn't mind if a sis released this

MSMSMSM WORLD - EP

1. It's Your Life

2. Screw It Up

3. We Don't Stop

4. WGFU

i know we don't stop is kim, wgfu is charli, and screw it up is bibi but it's just easier to compile to the post-album songs that include sophie

delete give me your love and put money instead

MSMSMSM WORLD - EP

1. It's Your Life

2. Screw It Up

3. We Don't Stop

4. WGFU

how are GMYL/WGFU post-album haha

d2z2Mep.png

CONFIRMED: She is working on Gaga’s next album!! IM SO EXCITEEDXXX

https://mobile.twitter.com/_thefamem0nst3r/status/1015941249621286912

Gaga is SO late. I hope it’s good tho. Idk how I feel about it tbh, like this should’ve been happening for ARTPOP. Watch Gaga not even release the work with Sophie.

14417469274.gif

Gaga is SO late. I hope it’s good tho. Idk how I feel about it tbh, like this should’ve been happening for ARTPOP. Watch Gaga not even release the work with Sophie.

Artpop was so ahead of its time u just have to listen radio nowadays to prove that. If thats happening so I'm 90% sure that a Sophie collab could see the light of day pretty soon. She likes to take risks

Artpop was so ahead of its time u just have to listen radio nowadays to prove that. If thats happening so I'm 90% sure that a Sophie collab could see the light of day pretty soon. She likes to take risks

ARTPOP is my fav Gaga album, I personally think Sophie would have elevated it even more had Gaga reached out to her then.. or however that happens. Idk I just find it tacky that Gaga went the country route & since it flopped she’s backpedaling and jumping on the Sophie train. :toofloppy:

14417469274.gif

ARTPOP is my fav Gaga album, I personally think Sophie would have elevated it even more had Gaga reached out to her then.. or however that happens. Idk I just find it tacky that Gaga went the country route & since it flopped she’s backpedaling and jumping on the Sophie train. :toofloppy:

hmmm I don't think the SOPHIE train has left the station yet... gaga is getting on the SOPHIE train at the right time and they're gonna create something beautiful :)