AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

yes but OP is inactive so

Is there anything we could do? I mean, can we maybe report the topic and ask the moderation team to adjust the pronouns? I get it if people consider that a little bit extra considering that the whole OP is outdated but waiting for the topic starter to come back online isn’t necessarily a good idea either...

Is there anything we could do? I mean, can we maybe report the topic and ask the moderation team to adjust the pronouns? I get it if people consider that a little bit extra considering that the whole OP is outdated but waiting for the topic starter to come back online isn’t necessarily a good idea either...

I edited the OP :)

14417469274.gif

I see u online mod HDB, can we please do something  THANKS 

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Lol her name isn't Samuel Long.. And that picture..

This one is on her website, you wanna just put that there and call it a day?

I edited the pronouns & that’s all I can do for now. I don’t have the time or a laptop to properly redo all the original posts and update artist pics & stuff.

14417469274.gif

she better put fucking Squeeze on the remix album of OOEPUI, i know it's a demo but it sounds so much better than Faceshopping

EDIT: she needs to also put I Believe in You on this, demo or not it's a fucking bop and we stan the og version of Not Okay!

kiss kiss hoebag

And that picture..

This one is on her website, you wanna just put that there and call it a day?

You are so fucking rude. Why? I didn’t have the time to let this bother me the other day because I was trying to get out of my hometown which was destroyed by Hurricane Michael. I don’t give a shit if you still don’t like me for whatever reason, even though I barely interact with you. But what you are not going to do is make petulant / condescending remarks towards me for literally no reason. I don’t know anything about Sophie’s real name or preferred fcking photo, and I guarantee you none of the mods have time to go back and edit/update every artist’s OP in the entertainment section over something as irrelevant as a new photo, when hardly anyone even looks at the first page of an artist’s thread.

Dislike me all you want, I don’t care. But if you’re gonna act rude and disrespect me I can easily revoke your ability to post on the forum. I have way too much real life shit going on to deal with your attitude. & as a mod I don’t have to put up with it, so I’m not going to. :) If you can’t keep yourself from being rude to me then ignore my posts in your settings because I’m seriously not even saying anything if it happens again. You’ll just be blocked from posting. So be nice or LEAVE ME ALONE please. :flutter:

Anyway!!!!! I hope the remix album is coming soon like November would be great!!!

14417469274.gif

You are so fucking rude. Why? I didn’t have the time to let this bother me the other day because I was trying to get out of my hometown which was destroyed by Hurricane Michael. I don’t give a shit if you still don’t like me for whatever reason, even though I barely interact with you. But what you are not going to do is make petulant / condescending remarks towards me for literally no reason. I don’t know anything about Sophie’s real name or preferred fcking photo, and I guarantee you none of the mods have time to go back and edit/update every artist’s OP in the entertainment section over something as irrelevant as a new photo, when hardly anyone even looks at the first page of an artist’s thread.

Dislike me all you want, I don’t care. But if you’re gonna act rude and disrespect me I can easily revoke your ability to post on the forum. I have way too much real life shit going on to deal with your attitude. & as a mod I don’t have to put up with it, so I’m not going to. :) If you can’t keep yourself from being rude to me then ignore my posts in your settings because I’m seriously not even saying anything if it happens again. You’ll just be blocked from posting. So be nice or LEAVE ME ALONE please. :flutter:

Anyway!!!!! I hope the remix album is coming soon like November would be great!!!

How was what I said rude? The op has her dead name and a sneak picture from a time when she was trying to remain anonymous (for reasons) so like I was telling you instead of trying to "update" whatever bio we have there, you can literally just get rid of it all and just post a photo (that shes obv comfortable with) that I even linked, damn.

You have some self esteem issues or something god. this was literally about respect of a trans woman and you make it about you. the first time ive interacted with you in forever and youre still out here bragging about whatever your mod status allows you to do. like for the past few months i feel like we've been cordial on this site, liking each others posts and whatnot, so idk why you think i have some sort of grudge against you.

How was what I said rude? The op has her dead name and a sneak picture from a time when she was trying to remain anonymous (for reasons) so like I was telling you instead of trying to "update" whatever bio we have there, you can literally just get rid of it all and just post a photo (that shes obv comfortable with) that I even linked, damn.

You have some self esteem issues or something god. this was literally about respect of a trans woman and you make it about you. the first time ive interacted with you in forever and youre still out here bragging about whatever your mod status allows you to do. like for the past few months i feel like we've been cordial on this site, liking each others posts and whatnot, so idk why you think i have some sort of grudge against you.

I bolded the rude thing you said. It was really condescending & it seems pretty obvious to me. You’ve instigated things with me before so yeah it’s easier to pick up on rude remarks. I don’t know any extra info about Sophie’s name or life & I don’t really care to, I didn’t create this topic. I edited her pronouns in the OP out of respect but I’m not about to do research to get every little detail corrected just for you. It’s seriously so beyond unimportant like this is not Wiki or some music publishing site.

I didn’t make anything about me, I called you out for being rude to me when I’m already going thru shit. Like you’re always so negative just leave me alone if you can’t be polite. Literally NONE of this conversation would’ve happened if you had not said “why don’t you just do that and call it a day?”

14417469274.gif

I bolded the rude thing you said. It was really condescending & it seems pretty obvious to me. You’ve instigated things with me before so yeah it’s easier to pick up on rude remarks. I don’t know any extra info about Sophie’s name or life & I don’t really care to, I didn’t create this topic. I edited her pronouns in the OP out of respect but I’m not about to do research to get every little detail corrected just for you. It’s seriously so beyond unimportant like this is not Wiki or some music publishing site.

I didn’t make anything about me, I called you out for being rude to me when I’m already going thru shit. Like you’re always so negative just leave me alone if you can’t be polite. Literally NONE of this conversation would’ve happened if you had not said “why don’t you just do that and call it a day?”

youre literally saying this is unimportant, you dont have the time, blah blah, so wouldnt it have been easier to just command+a>delete add the picture and call it a day lmao

if you really wanted to do something out of respect for her, you mightve wanted to remove an old picture and name that depict her as a man. im not even a sophie fan like that so im not being difficult just to be difficult, i am actually trying to be respectful.