AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

Just dumb remixes.

I mean if they include some of the ones she's teased at live shows, they might be actually....really cool. I think I'm more excited for these than the original nine tracks, she is the first to admit that she benefits from working with other people. 

I mean if they include some of the ones she's teased at live shows, they might be actually....really cool. I think I'm more excited for these than the original nine tracks, she is the first to admit that she benefits from working with other people.

If the remixes are so far removed from the originals than fine, but if shes just going to cobble together generic club remixes only for the sake of it be ause her 4 EP project is on hold than im really not sure interested.

i lowkey hope she doesn't win... like i love her work but grammys are really a shitshow and i really don't want her to get tangled up with that bullshit. she is not a pop star or anything that she needs that kind of recognition. the fuckers @ grammys need to stay in their lane. thank you very much

I have no doubt that she honestly doesn't care about the grammys

If the remixes are so far removed from the originals than fine, but if shes just going to cobble together generic club remixes only for the sake of it be ause her 4 EP project is on hold than im really not sure interested.

Look them up, they're so entirely different (and honestly better) than the originals.

I have no doubt that she honestly doesn't care about the grammys

i lowkey hope she doesn't win... like i love her work but grammys are really a shitshow and i really don't want her to get tangled up with that bullshit. she is not a pop star or anything that she needs that kind of recognition. the fuckers @ grammys need to stay in their lane. thank you very much

are yall aware that u have to submit your work to be nominated, so its obvious that she wants to be recognized for the album

i aceppted we're not getting anything anytime soon, sophie's ways are annoying the hell out of me tbh, i get the perfectionist thing but when someone as talented as she is and with so many bops and keeps teasing them all the time for ages... i can't