AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

Hot take: a lot of her songs sound way better live. So far every song produced by her that was played live that people thirsted after that later got leaked/released were pretty underwhelming. Burn Rubber for example, like, nice song, but the live version? wheww. Maybe she’s aware these songs are meant to be played live n that’s why she doesn’t release them.

qfrWuBl.png

Hot take: a lot of her songs sound way better live. So far every song produced by her that was played live that people thirsted after that later got leaked were pretty underwhelming. Burn Rubber for example, like, nice song, but the live version? wheww. Maybe she’s aware these songs are meant to be played live n that’s why she doesn’t release them.

BR live version got another stems and the version that leaked is from her old sessions back in 2015 etc. Her songs sound better live bc her speakers can handle a strong bass + she speeds some of her songs live

Hot take: a lot of her songs sound way better live. So far every song produced by her that was played live that people thirsted after that later got leaked were pretty underwhelming. Burn Rubber for example, like, nice song, but the live version? wheww. Maybe she’s aware these songs are meant to be played live n that’s why she doesn’t release them.

what kind of thought is this

i’m tryna make sense of why she dont release shit

she probably just doesn't care or maybe she's just a crackhead

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Of course songs are going to sound better when played on a massive (and expensive) audio system

Of course songs are going to sound better when played on a massive (and expensive) audio system

I mean yeah but not all songs sound way better live. It's specifically the type of music she makes that sounds way better with the high quality audio systems. The way she speeds them up too makes them sound way better most of the time, idk why the studio versions aren't sped up a little too, it seems to work.

qfrWuBl.png

Yesterday we had a party with our hs teachers to celebrate the end of the school cycle and I put Ponyboy and the guy that I’ve had a crush on for 5 years told me to “turn off that shit” maybe he ended Sophie

Yesterday we had a party with our hs teachers to celebrate the end of the school cycle and I put Ponyboy and the guy that I’ve had a crush on for 5 years told me to “turn off that shit” maybe he ended Sophie

marry him