AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

can someone just hack her already omg

lol, her and umru are literally way too entitled on their own work. occasionally co producing 10% of a song on someone else's album and keep on teasing new songs that get updated every 2 months isn't having a career. it's just a greedy move to get people at shows and it actually sucks ass at this point, since not all the fans can afford traveling around the world for every show hoping to hear their favourite bops live. :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

also  :rip: summer release for sunscreen

lol, her and umru are literally way too entitled on their own work. occasionally co producing 10% of a song on someone else's album and keep on teasing new songs that get updated every 2 months isn't having a career. it's just a greedy move to get people at shows and it actually sucks ass at this point, since not all the fans can afford traveling around the world for every show hoping to hear their favourite bops live. :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

also  :rip: summer release for sunscreen

yess honestly I never really thought about it, but its really annoying.

Imagine stop going to her shows massively + stop streaming/buying her music for a while, and then point it out on socials with something like #SOPHIEreleasesomethingtreat  :flutter: lmaoo.

We managed to have Charli change the setlist, we cand do anything girlie!

The thing is that she doesn’t interact with us or give us updates about certain stuff like we’re in the dark. Also playing unreleased all the time at shows is kinda unfair

Sometimes we’re stuck listening to live rips like.....

I've always thought of SOPHIE as pretentious behind the scenes, but now this is juts getting ridiculous.

After the non-stop remix (joke) of an album we've already heard, and the constant teasing of material, I just can't do it anymore.

SOPHIE girl, you've successfully killed any hype you had.

I've always thought of SOPHIE as pretentious behind the scenes, but now this is juts getting ridiculous.

After the non-stop remix (joke) of an album we've already heard, and the constant teasing of material, I just can't do it anymore.

SOPHIE girl, you've successfully killed any hype you had.

Maybe its her label? I can't understand why an artist would behave like that