Mateus

Lana Del Rey covers Interview Magazine

I really don't like the corny #lassmalana on the cover, they tried hard to find a fresh & youthful slogan but it's so cringey and doesn't even make sense.. like who says #letslana? :derpna2: still gonna get it tho :w8ing:

kySyfQZ.jpg

"When I started working on the new album three months after Ultraviolence, it first sounded like a Jazz album. Then, in winter, after three quarters of the record were done, we played with muddy trap beats, and tried how they would fit the tracks." Why did she do that :deadbanana:

ABEL: I really enjoyed meeting your family. Your father is so cool. He’s a really special person!

The Weeknd talking about how cool Rob is. :oprah2: 

Ha, this amuses me to no end. The Weeknd is a Little Robster. :teehee: I'm just imagining them chillin' out, swapping Hawaiian shirts and hairstyles.

ABEL: Would it appeal to you to ever direct something yourself?

ABEL: Could you imagine doing a video or short film for me?

LANA: I’d love to!

A Lana-directed Weeknd music video? Yes please.

"When I started working on the new album three months after Ultraviolence, it first sounded like a Jazz album. Then, in winter, after three quarters of the record were done, we played with muddy trap beats, and tried how they would fit the tracks." Why did she do that :deadbanana:

I love Honeymoon, but I still want a straight-up jazz album. :(

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

The introduction about Lana is actually way better and more interesting than the interview itself. But Lana was already talking about her next album and going on tour next year. This girl is unbelievable...