Subversive

Music to Watch Boys To: Official Music Video

I think we'll have to wait less than a week. Usually she release her video a few days after the release of the song

+ the video is already done few months ago so there's no need to wait until they finish it or something like that.

giphy.gif

You guys do realize that models get info on their assignment right. (Title of project, etc). So how the hell Could it have been something else??

They had no idea what the video was for until they read fans saying it looked like MTWBT, I think they got confirmation later.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

"Music to Watch Boys to is one of my favourite songs from the record, I love the 30 second a cappella beginning. Reminds me of what Les Baxter would’ve had as a bonus track on Jewels of the Sea. I also adore the video that’s coming out for it soon and the beautiful underwater girls. You can get it on iTunes : http://lanadel.re/HoneymooniTig

Source : http://lanadelrey.tumblr.com

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

No idea ! Maybe she won't use the footage she displayed in the Sampler video, that it was just a way to release some of it for us so that it might not be shot for nothing ... ?

I like the vibe of this picture though ... It's sort of reminiscent of her "Lizzy" universe : the old chaise longue, the fake grass, the fake background, the bright colorful motifs of what she's wearing/her chair ... 

(Are those headphones ? Quite ... Sober)

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg