Subversive

Music to Watch Boys To: Official Music Video

You're lucky because I just reorganized my entire 2014 candids but the thing is, I only got the pics I like so it's very subjective (aka I mostly have white trash tastes), and so it's nowhere near complete at all and I'm not claiming it is, there's a lot of dates missing and I'm CONSTANTLY adding some anyway. I just compulsively save pictures and I actually look at them for hours and that's why I'll always be single :rip: But ok as soon as I'm satisfied with my classing I'll do another mega. I should do a list of all the megas I have because I'm starting to have a lot, I have an audio interviews that's starting to get pretty complete even though there isn't covers for each because of what I downloaded from soundclound and what I got from audacity, a video interviews that's basically the best I could do, and for fun a magazines covers mega with like 120 photos in it in various qualities and starting to get organized by years because I have sub zero life and classing pics saves me from depression. By the way, I'm sorry this is out of topic but I'm actually looking for help for the magazines covers mega, like to know which year belong to which because I stanned very late so I'm not sure at all of everything, so if anyone's interested PM and we'll discuss it!!

I uploaded the 2014 candids I had by popular demand BUT it's not finished to be organized at all sooooooo

tumblr_lxoqfmhpTW1rn1w84o1_500.gif

:) there's 293 pics

ZKcaooE.png

I don't get it how you guys are still obsessed with "storylines". Has anyone here watched her videography? Watch some of her older homemade videos.Video Games doesn't have any storyline or Carmen, Blue Jeans ( old version) or Off to The Races neither her videos as Lizzie Grant.

Her videos it all about the imagery that her songs evokes, sensual, dreamy and yet sinister. This video is great it captures the whole atmosphere of the song for me

I've been longing for another BTD/NA/Ride type video but honestly find this video hypnotic for some reason. Fits the song so well and the black and the aesthetics are amazing. I love the shots of the silhouettes of the guys in black and white with that basketball court that seems like it's on the edge of the earth. I loved the song from the start but this video has made me want to listen to it more so I say it served its purpose.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

I think the headphones in MTWBT are a DIY craft project from what were these original beauts:

Untitled_zpsnjulgkct.jpg

OMG DIY QUEEN FIRST THE NERF GUN NOW THE HEADPHONES

THESE HEADPHONES WERE ICONIC BACK THEN AND NOW EVEN MORE! 

THE FORESHADOWING! I BET SHE WAS LISTENING TO MUSIC THAT SHE LIKES TO WATCH BOYS TO AND THATS WHY SHE USED THOSE IN THE VID UGH I LOVE THIS TOOO FUNNY

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

tbh I liked it (especially more than UV mv ugh). But I just liked it. I thought she looked gorgeous (duh) and I liked the shots of the boys :delish: but that was really it. It was beautifully filmed though, i'll give it that.

I'm really hoping for a Ride-style video soon, with a long emotional monologue. :flutter: I would LOVE to see that for SWAN SONG. (please Lana answer my prayers OK xx)

From the moment of i heard Music To Watch Boys To, i always envisioned the music video being like the Hitch:) voyeur mystery thriller Rear Window. With Lana taking the role of James Stewart. Watching and spying on a potential guy she'd like to date. The twist would be she'd be taking out her competition until had what she wanted.

From the moment of i heard Music To Watch Boys To, i always envisioned the music video being like the Hitch:) voyeur mystery thriller Rear Window. With Lana taking the role of James Stewart. Watching and spying on a potential guy she'd like to date. The twist would be she'd be taking out her competition until had what she wanted.

Someone get Lana's manager on the phone, STAT. We've got ourselves an up and coming visionary screenwriter/director

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: