annedauphine

Honeymoon - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Honeymoon  

310 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Honeymoon?

• Honeymoon
    • Music to Watch Boys to
    • Terrence Loves You
    • God Knows I Tried
    • High by the Beach
    • Freak
    • Art Deco
    • Burnt Norton
    • Religion
    • Salvatore
    • The Blackest Day
    • Swan Song
    • Don't Let Me be Misunderstood

Then again.. For example I hate Christmas music and all that kinda shit so I'm one of those people who will happily listen to Honeymoon all through December and it's always fitting for me. Same with UV or anything else.

Then again.. For example I hate Christmas music and all that kinda shit so I'm one of those people who will happily listen to Honeymoon all through December and it's always fitting for me. Same with UV or anything else.

Well, I mean yeah I listen to her music all year, doesn't matter which month, but it's more like an aesthetic kind of thing you know

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Well, I mean yeah I listen to her music all year, doesn't matter which month, but it's more like an aesthetic kind of thing you know

Is it more of a mood/vibe thing? The music fitting the atmosphere of summer vs autumn etc.

Is it more of a mood/vibe thing? The music fitting the atmosphere of summer vs autumn etc.

Yeah, exactly. When I say Honeymoon is a summer album, that's not because I enjoy listening to it more in the summer than in autumn or spring or whatever..it's because whenever I listen to the album I close my eyes and imagine a very hot summer day. Like, that's the type of day Honeymoon looks like in my mind.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

i thought i was the only one

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

No it's an edgy trend.

"Edginess" isn't really a thing, you know that, right? Maybe for people who are 13 or under. Overly happy music is always annoying, it doesn't just have to be Christmas music. I hate anything like that, always did just naturally lol. Most people probably play it for the sake of kids, it's something I'd imagine someone who's a little bit... slow to enjoy lol. All the jingling bells and bullshit.

i thought i was the only one

No, I hated it even as a kid. It's all just really annoying.

how is disliking christmas music edgy im.. :toofunny:

anyway, after all this time, it has finally happened

gkit has grown on me. i actually enjoy listening to it now. i have SEEN the light and it has lifted me up sistren!!