annedauphine

Honeymoon - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Honeymoon  

310 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Honeymoon?

• Honeymoon
    • Music to Watch Boys to
    • Terrence Loves You
    • God Knows I Tried
    • High by the Beach
    • Freak
    • Art Deco
    • Burnt Norton
    • Religion
    • Salvatore
    • The Blackest Day
    • Swan Song
    • Don't Let Me be Misunderstood

that’s so interesting! i always assumed it was something for one of his projects. i wonder how it sounds and it’d be amazing to be able to hear one day.

I know! I always tought they worked with outtakes or basic ideas, the fact that there's another full version of TLY produced by him makes me so excited lmao.

8nl2OpX.png

And let me just add that MTWBT is so soft and chill and it feels like you're floating on waves in an ocean and your arms are just so light and nice and you're twirling around, ugh this ALBUM!! ♥ :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

My newfound MTWBT obsession concerns me. I used to play that song like, once every few months? I barely paid attention to it. Now I listen to it almost every day. I wake up with that song on my mind lol

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

My newfound MTWBT obsession concerns me. I used to play that song like, once every few months? I barely paid attention to it. Now I listen to it almost every day. I wake up with that song on my mind lol

It really is the perfect song to be a sick perv looking at hot athletes doing sports haha (at least for me)

Joke aside, I love that song. I used to listen to it once in a while; now it’s one of my faves from HM any it’s on heavy rotation in my playlist.

It really is the perfect song to be a sick perv looking at hot athletes doing sports haha (at least for me)

Joke aside, I love that song. I used to listen to it once in a while; now it’s one of my faves from HM any it’s on heavy rotation in my playlist.

I HATE sports, but I've always loved watching men fight, I used to be really into it when I was younger. Me & my friends would go watch dudes beat each other to the ground and try to pick up the ones we liked the most lmao we were the THIRSTIEST

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I fucking love MTWBT. Mermaid/siren/angelic flower goddess Lana is what I'm reminded of by the song and the video and I live for it

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

ugh, I'm really fucking loving God Knows I Tried lately  :defeated:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

I was just over in the “Unpopular Opinions” thread and I’m seeing love and hate for Honeymoon

But that album will forever be treasured to me, it came out on my birthday

A gift from Lana that will forever be in my playlists

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

There's not a single song on this album that doesn't deserve love and respect. I have even been adoring DLMBM lately, it's such a treasure. Whenever I hear it I feel like I've opened up a dead women's music box and their ghost is longing to tell the world that she never meant to hurt anyone.

This album had the perfect balance of bops, jams, ballads and dreamy songs that open doorways to another world