naachoboy

Lana will do a M&G in NYC at Urban Outfitters

Lol 'special'. Not in the sense that you might be thinking of. 

Your life story isn't necessary. You went to meet her sure, but everything else? You fabricated. And the proof is obvious. Suddenly, you're special enough to get a unique answer about LIB? Very hard to believe. And nothing's happened for your benefit so you should quit on defending yourself. We're going in circles. 

K honey pie. Everything I said continues to be true, so I suggest you go have your mental breakdown somewhere else and maybe request a refill on your anti-depressants.

Also when you make a new account, can you at least change your writing style. 

Edited by brooklynbaby91

149o3h3.jpg

K honey pie. Everything I said continues to be true, so I suggest you go have your mental breakdown somewhere else and maybe request a refill on your anti-depressants.

Also when you make a new account, can you at least change your writing style. 

Hard to believe two educated people can rip you apart with words? Is that so hard for you to understand? Well, sorry if we haven't dumbed down the English language as terribly as you and your other goons have. Also, next time you want to spread a rumor, at least come up with believable evidence. Not 'credible quotes'. Moron. 

Bye. 

Hard to believe two educated people can rip you apart with words? Is that so hard for you to understand? Well, sorry if we haven't dumbed down the English language as terribly as you and your other goons have. Also, next time you want to spread a rumor, at least come up with believable evidence. Not 'credible quotes'. Moron. 

Bye. 

No honey bear, I'm talking about your real account here. It's laughably obvious who your miserable self is. Like why did you even bother to make a new account when you don't even change up your annoying personality and way of writing? And it's also blatantly obvious who the other idiot is.

I don't care if you don't believe it. Like I said, go have your mental breakdown somewhere else. You had no point in dragging this back up. If you didn't believe it, you could've just gone on with your day. But your miserable, depressed, no-life having self had to bring this back up in an attempt to "expose" me. You aren't going to succeed in getting me to "admit" it's a lie, because it's not. So maybe do something more productive with your time, like going outside.

149o3h3.jpg