naachoboy

Lana will do a M&G in NYC at Urban Outfitters

Really? Do 100+ people usually camp out for Lana?

People are crazy as fuck and if it's for a chance to meet Lana, I'm sure 100+ people will camp out

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

if anyone here gets a wristband and is nice enough, i would owe you my life to get a recording from lana saying hello to me. please, anyone, this is my only chance as she's not cumming 2 australia anytime soon

FzytWEW.png

same with @ i know some people might see it as rude of me to ask but i would be so eternally grateful if someone could get a recording of Lana saying hi to me (my name is Conroy), seriously she hasn't been to Australia in ages and has no plans of coming, and I only discovered her after she visited in 2012... pls fam <3 if it's possible i would owe you my life (and my first born child)

Custom agent: Where are you going?

Me: New York

Custom agent: For how long?

Me: Until tomorrow

Custom agent: Where are you gonna stay?

Me: Outside

Custom agent: I mean, where are you gonna sleep, are you going to a hotel or residence?

Me: On the streets...

Custom agent: ?!?! What's the purpose of your trip

Me: Dreaming?

Theres already way too many people. She wont have time to meet you all. I hope the spots are guaranteed and the employees are not making you wait for nothing. They should give the wristbands now and let people go home to sleep, no? Why are people camping?