Creyk

Rapper Tech N9ne wants to collab with Lana

no thank u i am very opposed to lana collabs.... before prisoner i hated the idea and now that prisoner happened, i hate the idea even more because prisoner is the worst song i've ever heard.

the only good lana collab imo is ridin'.

FzytWEW.png

no thank u i am very opposed to lana collabs.... before prisoner i hated the idea and now that prisoner happened, i hate the idea even more because prisoner is the worst song i've ever heard.

Sis...Iron with Woodkid is also a really nice collaboration.

Although it is only a live performance, I think it sounds very good.

Sis...Iron with Woodkid is also a really nice collaboration.

Although it is only a live performance, I think it sounds very good.

true that. as long as the material suits her, I don't mind any collaboration.

I want to see a Something Stupid duet with Tony Bennett tho  :creep: 

Cheek to Cheek who?  :creep: Show them what you got Gangster Nancy!  :flutter: 

giphy.gif

true that. as long as the material suits her, I don't mind any collaboration.

I want to see a Something Stupid duet with Tony Bennett tho :creep:

Cheek to Cheek who? :creep: Show them what you got Gangster Nancy! :flutter:

Yasss Tomb to Tomb (cuz Tony is about to die and Lana occasionally wants to die) coming 2016!!! :troll:

maxresdefault.jpg

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Why is this in the News section...

Didn't you hear the Honeymoon era ended when the Music To Watch Boys To video came out? This is the only "news" we get other than candids for the next 9 months.

Honestly I'm kinda on the fence about any collabs Lana does. I mean, Summer Wine, Iron, Riverside, Prisoner and Ridin' are all ok songs but there's nothing super special about them and I'd much rather just spend time working on her own music. Plus, I don't think many people really understand Lana's vision or her artistry very well and often Lana's style doesn't mash very well amongst the collaborator's. 

Anyway, I doubt Lana would work this guy anyway. There have been so many people that've wanted to work with her and even when she says "I'd love to!" nothing ever happens, so yeah.

Oh my god I cannot escape this man. He's from the same lame ass town I live in and he's all this city talks about (even after all these years)

BUT, if she does, maybe it will put Kansas City on the map for Lana because I don't think she knows we exist :toofunny:

At least she visits your country, even your continent! She never comes to Australia and if she does I am almost certain she will skip Perth  :toofunny:

Who doesn't want to collab with her?  If this gets her closer to playing the Gathering of the Juggalos, then I'm all for it.  Time for that trash magic to sparkle up the trailer park.

u6pq4c9.gif