Creyk

Rapper Tech N9ne wants to collab with Lana

I'm sorry but when you speed up a vocal and put enough autotune on it to call it Siri all while putting effects on the vocal to muddy it up more, it could be fucking Barbra Walters featuring Shakira, Britney and Avril Lavigne and I'd tell you ok :dafuq:

Also shes not even credited, nor is the sample from any released songs, so like, wtf? I mean it does sound like Lana circa 2012, but any female who makes their voice airy enough and brings it into a lower tone all while putting on a baby voice can sound like Lana if they really tried and put enough effects, which they did, so I'm still not in 100% beliefs it's Lana, and if it is, well.... Good thing it's not her song :awkney:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Y'all need to start listening to rap music more.

I would welcome this collab

I'm sorry but rap died out for me A LONG time ago with Biggie, Lil Kim, Salt N Pepa, Queen Latifah, Snoop Dogg, Jay Z, etc. I mean, Travis Scott is ok, if you can even call that rap, but it's just not the same and never will be. I understand that all genres are changing, I'm just not a fan of anything mainstream or underground at this point rap wise...

It sounds just like Lana jsut super autotuned. Reminds me of the same kinda vocal delivery she gives in Big Spender

It does sound like Lana, but yeah with the amount of autotune and vocal effects, girl it could be Myah Marie for all we know :thumb3: Stream Britney Jean!

Apparently he confirmed it's Lana on Instagram, but it's down for me so I can't check

Just wanted to say I love your signature :rip:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I merged the two threads about this together - anyway, I don't think it's her. It sounds vaaaaaguely like her, but not enough to where I can say it is. There's certain things I notice about the singer's pronunciation that just couldn't be Lana. I'm interested to see if the rapper really did say it was her on Instagram once it's up and working again x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

its "forever" from venice bitch, is it not?

If it is Lana, there's no way it's a 2018/2019 vocal

Lana hasn't sounded that girly or pitched up since 2012

Unless they REALLY fucked with her vocal and pitched it up, which would make sense as to why it sounds like a fembot impersonator of Lana

But again y'all, where did this sample come from? Are we not the people who found out like what toilet paper she used in 2007 but we can't find a sample? :biblio:

I'm sorry but rap died out for me A LONG time ago with Biggie, Lil Kim, Salt N Pepa, Queen Latifah, Snoop Dogg, Jay Z, etc. I mean, Travis Scott is ok, if you can even call that rap, but it's just not the same and never will be. I understand that all genres are changing, I'm just not a fan of anything mainstream or underground at this point rap wise...

lmao laugh... just because sh*ty Gen Z kids call Travis Scott and XXXtentacles gods doesn't mean rap is dead. Kendrick, JCole, Big Sean, Vince Staples, Pusha T and Dave East are holding that torch of trying to keep rap an art and not a product for the white consumer

these rappers like Lil Pump, lil xan,  Teka-sushi69 are the most oblivious cases of industry plants. just counting down the days till the mid 2020s when trap is finally dead. great musical sound but hijacked by talentless people [sorry for the rant :toofunny: ]

when I saw this video I laughed... this is how they greenlight ethnic music now?  dios 

lmao laugh... just because sh*ty Gen Z kids call Travis Scott and XXXtentacles gods doesn't mean rap is dead. Kendrick, JCole, Big Sean, Vince Staples, Pusha T and Dave East are holding that torch of trying to keep rap an art and not a product for the white consumer

these rappers like Lil Pump, lil xan,  Teka-sushi69 are the most oblivious cases of industry plants. just counting down the days till the mid 2020s when trap is finally dead. great musical sound but hijacked by talentless people [sorry for the rant :toofunny: ]

when I saw this video I laughed... this is how they greenlight ethnic music now?  dios 

you leave XXXTENTACION and Lil Xan alone. they're good rappers.

giphy.gif