Mind Melt

Kelela

what a steal, just ordered! thanks for posting this

I know! My friend sent it to me and I thought it might be a mistake so I ordered it as soon as i saw it before they could fix it, but I figured everyone in this thread would appreciate it

Also, finally got around to listening to the album the other day and it was so much better than I was expecting!

I know! My friend sent it to me and I thought it might be a mistake so I ordered it as soon as i saw it before they could fix it, but I figured everyone in this thread would appreciate it

Also, finally got around to listening to the album the other day and it was so much better than I was expecting!

Yeah I don’t even buy vinyl that much, but I just had to this time. It’s seriously such a record. I can’t get enough of it.

H0bDaqU.gif

Did anyone get their vinyl? It's so beautiful!! I'm not sure where the 'bonus cd' is tho? I thought it was gonna be her mixtape but I don't see it anywhere in my delivery. 

From Rough Trade? Beautiful vinyl for a beautiful album. And about the EP, it just comes in a thin little cardboard sleeve so I'd double check the shipping packaging to make sure it's not just hiding somewhere.

From Rough Trade? Beautiful vinyl for a beautiful album. And about the EP, it just comes in a thin little cardboard sleeve so I'd double check the shipping packaging to make sure it's not just hiding somewhere.

Yess the Rough Trade version. And damn mine's missing it I checked everywhere :( Is it Hallucinogen or Cut 4 Me that it should have come with? 

I just saw her last night, she was amazing vocally entered the stage in a bright blast of white light it was very ethereal. Her backup singers were beautiful and they did alil voguing during LMK I was alil gaggedt.. my favourite part of the set was when she literally stood in darkness holding the mic up to her hair beads and running her fingers thru them to create some ASMR I SCREAMED a bit ahdbdnisakld she was giving me pickle lady asmr realness.

However I will say that I did not like the remixes they did for Rewind, LMK etc it took away from the songs and made them less impactful.. the setlist she performed was kinda different from the others she did. Alot of ppl (including me) were disappointing she didn't perform The High and the crowd was alittle dead and talking amongst themselves when she was doing slower songs like Altadena   :ohno:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I just saw her last night, she was amazing vocally entered the stage in a bright blast of white light it was very ethereal. Her backup singers were beautiful and they did alil voguing during LMK I was alil gaggedt.. my favourite part of the set was when she literally stood in darkness holding the mic up to her hair beads and running her fingers thru them to create some ASMR I SCREAMED a bit ahdbdnisakld she was giving me pickle lady asmr realness.

However I will say that I did not like the remixes they did for Rewind, LMK etc it took away from the songs and made them less impactful.. the setlist she performed was kinda different from the others she did. Alot of ppl (including me) were disappointing she didn't perform The High and the crowd was alittle dead and talking amongst themselves when she was doing slower songs like Altadena :ohno:

Ugh I wish I could have seen her so bad when she came to Atlanta!!! Altadena is so so good though screw everyone else.

H0bDaqU.gif

However I will say that I did not like the remixes they did for Rewind, LMK etc it took away from the songs and made them less impactful.. the setlist she performed was kinda different from the others she did. Alot of ppl (including me) were disappointing she didn't perform The High and the crowd was alittle dead and talking amongst themselves when she was doing slower songs like Altadena   :ohno:

She played Altadena? That's one of my favorites. I thought she never played that track?!!

TAKE ME A_PART, THE REMIXES - OCTOBER 5TH

109662.jpg

• SANTA MUERTE_BLUFF_94 BPM
  • KAYTRANADA_WAITIN_115 BPM
  • LSDXOXO_TRUTH OR DARE_123 BPM
  • ETHEREAL_JUPITER_97 BPM
  • DJ LAG_ONANON_127 BPM
  • RARE ESSENCE_TMA_83 BPM
  • JOEY LABEIJA_BETTER_107 BPM
  • SERPENTWITHFEET_ALTADENA _88 BPM
  • LMK_WHAT'S REALLY GOOD REMIX_ FEAT_PRINCESS NOKIA_JUNGLEPUSSY_CUPCAKKE_MS. BOOGIE_100 BPM
  • TRE OH FIE_WAITIN_150 BPM
  • NÍDIA_BLUE LIGHT_123 BPM
  • DIVOLI S'VERE_TRUTH OR DARE_130 BPM
  • BADSISTA_FEAT_LINN DA QUEBRADA_BETTER_125 BPM
  • MOUNTAIN_LMK_130 BPM
  • GAIKA_FRONTLINE_141 BPM
  • HITMAKERCHINX_BLUE LIGHT_108 BPM
  • SKYSHAKER_ONANON_129 BPM
  • KAREEM LOTFY_TURN TO DUST_NO BPM
  • NATHANIEL W. JAMES & DAVE QUAM_WAITIN_122 BPM
  • AHYA SIMONE_ENOUGH_NO BPM
https://kelela.warp.net/release/109673-kelela-take-me-apart-the-remixes