KillForLove

Vinyl Record Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts
  • Time Online: 49d 11h 2m 57s

Posted 24 November 2017 - 01:31 AM

what a steal, just ordered! thanks for posting this

I know! My friend sent it to me and I thought it might be a mistake so I ordered it as soon as i saw it before they could fix it, but I figured everyone in this thread would appreciate it

Also, finally got around to listening to the album the other day and it was so much better than I was expecting!

• comeintomybedroom likes this

e0p7lt9.gif

#122 OFFLINE   National Anthem

National Anthem

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,576 posts
  • Fan Since:January 2012
  • Time Online: 155d 15h 8m 52s

Posted 24 November 2017 - 05:17 PM

I know! My friend sent it to me and I thought it might be a mistake so I ordered it as soon as i saw it before they could fix it, but I figured everyone in this thread would appreciate it

Also, finally got around to listening to the album the other day and it was so much better than I was expecting!

Yeah I don’t even buy vinyl that much, but I just had to this time. It’s seriously such a record. I can’t get enough of it.
  • comeintomybedroom likes this

H0bDaqU.gif

#123 OFFLINE   Homewrecker69

Homewrecker69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Time Online: 32d 7h 34m 4s

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:07 AM

Did anyone get their vinyl? It's so beautiful!! I'm not sure where the 'bonus cd' is tho? I thought it was gonna be her mixtape but I don't see it anywhere in my delivery. 

#124 OFFLINE   comeintomybedroom

comeintomybedroom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,275 posts
  • Time Online: 392d 1h 36m 2s

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:33 AM

Did anyone get their vinyl? It's so beautiful!! I'm not sure where the 'bonus cd' is tho? I thought it was gonna be her mixtape but I don't see it anywhere in my delivery. 

From Rough Trade? Beautiful vinyl for a beautiful album. And about the EP, it just comes in a thin little cardboard sleeve so I'd double check the shipping packaging to make sure it's not just hiding somewhere.

#125 OFFLINE   Homewrecker69

Homewrecker69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Time Online: 32d 7h 34m 4s

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:19 AM

From Rough Trade? Beautiful vinyl for a beautiful album. And about the EP, it just comes in a thin little cardboard sleeve so I'd double check the shipping packaging to make sure it's not just hiding somewhere.

Yess the Rough Trade version. And damn mine's missing it I checked everywhere :( Is it Hallucinogen or Cut 4 Me that it should have come with? 

#126 OFFLINE   comeintomybedroom

comeintomybedroom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,275 posts
  • Time Online: 392d 1h 36m 2s

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:32 AM

Yess the Rough Trade version. And damn mine's missing it I checked everywhere :( Is it Hallucinogen or Cut 4 Me that it should have come with? 

Hallucinogen

• Homewrecker69 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users