Nick

Demi Lovato

okay LB gays--here's my recap of Simply Complicated. Here's a link in case you're too lazy to look for it:

IT WAS AMAZING. The last pop documentary I watched was Gaga's Five Foot Two, so I couldn't help but compare the two docs the entire time. Gaga's documentary was more raw, but a lot more boring, and only covered a specific ~6 months of Gaga's life. Demi's documentary is different because it is the first time she opens up about HER ENTIRE LIFE. Her childhood, her rise to fame, touring with the Jonas brothers, getting addicted to cocaine, going sober at NINETEEN YEARS OLD, having her first serious boyfriend, dumping him, having bulimic relapses, dating, and just being Demi. It's actually phenomenal, and my entire perspective of her has changed after watching the documentary. My only complaint is that is not very "raw" tbh, but I still enjoyed watching it. I recommend watching it even if you are an entry-level Demi Lovato fan. It was so insightful on her life and was so well put together. :oprah3:

Yeah I'm not the biggest Demi fan but I enjoyed her documentary so much. It made me love and respect Demi more as a strong woman. I actually enjoyed it a lot more than Five Foot Two even though I stan Gaga and not Demi.

Also the album is amazing. I never thought I'd say it but I am a fan

FzytWEW.png