RetroSound

'Ride' - Music Video Released

Easily her best video to date and the best video of 2012. I am AMAZED by this woman, she is one of a kind.

The makeup, the hair, the outfits, the ride scenes, the monologue, everything fit the song and it fit the meaning of the song very well and it really makes you think. It seriously really does, you know what I mean? This is just absolute perfection.

And I don't know about any of you but if her album doesn't leak before the release, I won't care because I respect her and love her enough to wait. Because if this was worth the wait, so is the album.

Easily her best video to date and the best video of 2012. I am AMAZED by this woman, she is one of a kind.

The makeup, the hair, the outfits, the ride scenes, the monologue, everything fit the song and it fit the meaning of the song very well and it really makes you think. It seriously really does, you know what I mean? This is just absolute perfection.

And I don't know about any of you but if her album doesn't leak before the release, I won't care because I respect her and love her enough to wait. Because if this was worth the wait, so is the album.

Agreed. She captures my mind honestly like no other.

She's really projecting herself in this video tho- like.... it's so autobiographical and organic, don't you think? But it's a carefully constructed type of organic- the kind that says "i'm telling a story- this is important" but at the same time, feels natural

love it, love everything about it, hate the ending. I wish it was a bit more sad like all her lovers leave her or something at the part where she's like "i'm tired driving till i see stars in my eyes".

but yeah awesome cinematography and everything.

fuck. the. headdress.

LOL @ her being a biker bitch getting banged by them all.

Love me like your best friends did..

I'm not sure a day will come when i'm not amazed at how beautiful she is. Her face is perfection.

iLl9z.jpg

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Not to look a gift Lana in the mouth but can we safely assume we won't be getting the Dark Paradise (sometimes people say Radio too?) video(s)? And does anyone know what interview if any she said she'd make videos for them in? I need it for a reference thingy :flutter:

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png