RetroSound

'Ride' - Music Video Released

They're just a bit too corny for my taste. I do like parts of them though!! But they go on a bit too long IMO

That's fair. I just really, really love all her monologues, but at the end of the day it is a matter of opinion so I understand :crying5:

29legc9.gif

Watching this video again after Lana said how Yayo was written about her friend Rob and her revealing his identity in this tweet:

Screen_Shot_2018-02-16_at_23.53.16.png

something in the video instantly stood out to me.

unknown.png

He had a 13 tattoo

BrowserPreview_tmp.gif

In the video, Lana is dancing with a biker with a 13 patch on him. She touches the patch and cries. It looks like she is singing directly to the patch, whilst singing the lines "Don't leave me now, don't say goodbye". I believe it is a direct tribute to her friend Rob. It makes so much sense, especially with the motorcycle themes in the video and Yayo lyrics

It could also even have influenced 13 Beaches?

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Watching this video again after Lana said how Yayo was written about her friend Rob and her revealing his identity in this tweet:

Screen_Shot_2018-02-16_at_23.53.16.png

something in the video instantly stood out to me.

unknown.png

He had a 13 tattoo

BrowserPreview_tmp.gif

In the video, Lana is dancing with a biker with a 13 patch on him. She touches the patch and cries. It looks like she is singing directly to the patch, whilst singing the lines "Don't leave me now, don't say goodbye". I believe it is a direct tribute to her friend Rob. It makes so much sense, especially with the motorcycle themes in the video and Yayo lyrics

It could also even have influenced 13 Beaches?

Holy shit :oprah2:

fzymb.png