Sign in to follow this  
AKA Lizzy Grant

Lana Del Rey Covers Billboard (October 22, 2015)

Billboard cover :oprah:

Portable_Network_Graphics_image_86_C567_

In this week's issue of Billboard, out Thursday, Oct. 22, the acclaimed and enigmatic Lana Del Rey talks to novelist/screenwriter Bruce Wagner about her unlikely ascent to pop stardom, her past relationships (and hopes for the future, including thoughts on having kids) and why she's drawn to Big Sur.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6737528/lana-del-rey-billboard-cover-sneak-peek

Demos_copy.png

thoughts on having kids

kids

:hdu:  :hdu:

I've always wondered if she wanted to settle down one day. Imagine Lana having babies!

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Lana was interviewed by Bruce Wagner ( screenwriter of Maps to The Stars). This is really promising and really weird because he's known for observing the hollywood life or "the dark side of fame". I wonder how he will portray Lana since she shares similar ideas in her songs 

Lana was interviewed by Bruce Wagner ( screenwriter of Maps to The Stars). This is really promising and really weird because he's known for observing the hollywood life or "the dark side of fame". I wonder how he will portray Lana since she shares similar ideas in her songs 

Interesting choice for an interviewer. Maps to the Stars was excellent - incredibly disturbing but brilliant. Really looking forward to the 'angle' and tone of this one.

Lana gonna have a daughter and when her daughter grows up she gonna meet this slick cool guy and Lana gon try stealing him from little Lana so little Lana gon write a My Momma part 2 :creep:

(or what if Pat was future Lana and this a never ending cycle :creep: I'm going to bed)

Lana gonna have a daughter and when her daughter grows up she gonna meet this slick cool guy and Lana gon try stealing him from little Lana so little Lana gon write a My Momma part 2 :creep:

tumblr_inline_mjdi4vfadM1qz4rgp_zpsbc278

Interesting.

It sounds like she had the right interviewer to interview her this time.

giphy.gif

Interesting.

It sounds like she had the right interviewer to interview her this time.

Yeah, hopefully it turn out to be a great interview. He's really good writers as well

I'm sure it's not a coincidence all of her interviews this era so far aren't conventional reporters ( James Franco, The Weeknd and now Bruce). Maybe she demands now to choose the writers/interviewers. 

Yessssss Lana, this bitch has a worthy interview in store for us

I can imagine little Lizzy's running around. It seems likely that Francesco will be a future daddy, unfortunately. I thought they'd be broken up by now  :eek: