Nick Del Rey

Adele says she "Loves Lana Del Rey"

Kylie Jenner

I swear to god she once tweeted that she loves Lana and that she's an angel and then not long afterwards she got lip injections and put on a soft voice with some occasional sibilance. Nobody ever said anything about it from what I saw but it irked me :toofunny:

@@LaserKitten

Dixie Chicks version of Video Games is great

They should release it as a single and perhaps have Lana as a featured, in which case if it charted Lana would have a chart history across the board that very few people have had (Hot 100 R&B and Country).

country music in the US is starting to get more liberal somewhat since NashFM bases themselves in NYC, perhaps they would be welcome back on country stations after their persecution by the conservative Bush's after 9/11

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I swear to god she once tweeted that she loves Lana and that she's an angel and then not long afterwards she got lip injections and put on a soft voice with some occasional sibilance. Nobody ever said anything about it from what I saw but it irked me :toofunny:

Quoting my own post cause I'm pretty sure this legit happened and nobody ever talks about it. Her voice is so fakely soft all the time and takes her longer to get her words out mainly bc its a fake voice :toofunny: someone else please comment on the voice and not just the lips bc seriously it's true :toofunny:

She didn't find out until too late that Lana Del Rey also has a "paradise" hand tattoo — a coincidence Adele finds hilarious. "She probably thinks I'm, like, some mad fangirl," she says, launching into a campy rendition of the chorus of "Born to Die." "I mean, I am a Lana fangirl, but not a crazy one."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/adele-inside-her-private-life-and-triumphant-return-20151103?page=8

there's 7 billion people on earth, the chances of people having the same tattoo over some vague word that has been around for centuries in a font that has been around for just as long really isn't THAT unfeasible.

just wait, someone will come on here and say she's copying her.. lmfao.. never fails.. everyone copies Lana right? :thumb3:

there's 7 billion people on earth, the chances of people having the same tattoo over some vague word that has been around for centuries in a font that has been around for just as long really isn't THAT unfeasible.

Because Adele is just some random person... :uh:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I vaguely recall the tattoo artist who did it apparently said, she walked in and asked for what Lana has on the side of her hand.