Nick Del Rey

Adele says she "Loves Lana Del Rey"

Guess who was stanning for Lana again in Vogue:

"On set for her Vogue portraits, Beyoncé’s hauntingly breathy “Crazy in Love” remix from Fifty Shades of Greyset the scene. Later, it was Lana Del Rey’s “Salvatore” on the sound system. “I’m obsessed with her,” says Adele. “Her lyrics are fierce. The chorus of this song makes me feel like I’m flying, like that bit in your life when it goes into slo-mo. When you’ve got nothing to do and you’re staring out of the window and your mind goes to magical places.” Adele scoffs at the idea of listening to her own music."

imagine if lana opened for adele at her U.S tour.

Adele should sing Salvatore and take it to #1, and Lana would have a #1 song and could win grammy's with it.

Perhaps using Lana and having an official debate.

better yet, Adele can sing an LP of Lana songs and Lana can co-produce to be nominated for album of year, and also win songwriter of the year.

(Go Weeknd, Monday at the Grammy's.)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp