Sign in to follow this  
BENTLEY

Lana Del Rey Covers Vogue Türkiye

10358141_927004150680115_717924060914173

Lana looks real cute and dainty in that beautiful white dress.The make up is nice to tbh  :flutter:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

She's been looking so different these days I don't know why I have this feeling perhaps because she's matured a lot but I don't mind at all she looks so gorgeous and attractive and just plain fucking hot

ZKcaooE.png

How can people look at this and claim they've photoshopped very part of her body smh. you are all so extra.

Wow im super surprised didn't expect there to be an entirely new shoot for a regional copy of vogue :oprah3:

Personally, I see her upper lip bigger and the tip of her nose less pointy. Is it photoshop, is it the light, is it new injections? Whatever. What makes me uncomfortable is someone transforming the morphology of someone else to fit their own idea of beauty. If that is the case.

I think this picture has nothing special.

Why did they put the worst photo on the cover oh my God she's so pretty I'm dyingggg

tumblr_nww0xyzk981ugaesvo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nww0xyzk981ugaesvo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nww0xyzk981ugaesvo4_1280.jpg

The first two and the one down the left corner are my faves, the other ones look a bit uncomfortable, they remind me of some of the outtakes by Francesco for L'uomo, but they are nice 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Personally, I see her upper lip bigger and the tip of her nose less pointy. Is it photoshop, is it the light, is it new injections? Whatever. What makes me uncomfortable is someone transforming the morphology of someone else to fit their own idea of beauty. If that is the case.

I think this picture has nothing special.

Learn to deal with the fact that you live in the 21st century. Everything gets photoshopped.

Why did they put the worst photo on the cover oh my God she's so pretty I'm dyingggg

serving "don't judge a book by its cover" tea

she's so hot in the white dress... giving me the vibe of "first night with francesco"

OMG

:illumilana2:  :illumilana2:  :illumilana2:

=======================

BTW, dibs on the upper right one for my avi.

:illumilana2:  :illumilana2:  :illumilana2:  :illumilana2:

tumblr_nww0xyzk981ugaesvo4_1280.jpg

giphy.gif

doesn't even look like her in most of the pics. photoshopped massively. i don't know why she can't just do authentic,

real pictures. (but i guess no one does anymore..lol).. she looks best in real authentic pics, not these fake photo

shoots, sorry i can't get excited about 'art' like that. It bores me, cause its fake, but i guess all model photo shoots

look like that..i'm more into the music i guess.

on another note- Frans just bought a 5.4 million beautiful LA pad. he is selling (or sold) his NYC one askinf 16M.

LOL. Man he is so rich. Awesome pad. pics online. :D