Sign in to follow this  
BENTLEY

Lana Del Rey Covers Vogue Türkiye

I hate that make-up on her, TBT Paradise Tour w/o the ugly eyeliner and that lipliner makes her look old and waxy :|

The inside pictures are real cute though, love the messy hair, almost tomboyish.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I don't like this photo :(

the image of her in your icon looks waaaay worse, tho, she looks like a wax figure or one of those memento mori pictures where they painted eyes on a corpse or something 

She's been looking so different these days I don't know why I have this feeling perhaps because she's matured a lot but I don't mind at all she looks so gorgeous and attractive and just plain fucking hot

omg I know I think that's why I'm spaced out by how she looks tbh I was so used to her looking like hot af as if she just turned twenty one but now she looks so divine and mature and sexy its alot to process :oprah:

the image of her in your icon looks waaaay worse, tho, she looks like a wax figure or one of those memento mori pictures where they painted eyes on a corpse or something 

are you shot? lmao  :bye:

She's so over all the glamour but she still had a shoot with (a very locale) Vogue. Can she be more ridiculous?! This woman should stop the trolling because is not even funny anymore. Isn't she living like a recluse being struck by a death phobia since she was 4 y.o?! Why is she posing in Vogue when she's the poster child for second hand outfits? I'm still amazed that Billboard let her pose in those horrible outfits that she uses on every occasion to convince people that she's a girl of humble origins and low self esteem. Yea, right Lana you have a low self-esteem because you never get the dick you wanted and you cannot sing live. Both motives are legit sources for her depression not like her "death phobia". 

She's so over all the glamour but she still had a shoot with (a very locale) Vogue. Can she be more ridiculous?! This woman should stop the trolling because is not even funny anymore. Isn't she living like a recluse being struck by a death phobia since she was 4 y.o?! Why is she posing in Vogue when she's the poster child for second hand outfits? I'm still amazed that Billboard let her pose in those horrible outfits that she uses on every occasion to convince people that she's a girl of humble origins and low self esteem. Yea, right Lana you have a low self-esteem because you never get the dick you wanted and you cannot sing live. Both motives are legit sources for her depression not like her "death phobia". 

magnolia%20shut%20the%20fuck%20up.gif

not you again

you're not funny, you're not entertaining and you're not cool so can you PLEASE get your ass off this thread and stop writing ridiculous replies to everything.

If you don't like Lana, get off LANAboards. Not that hard hunni

FzytWEW.png

I think you got the wrong forum. So you're gonna wanna go down the hall, turn left, take the stairs down to the basement, and they'll be a sparkley door labelled "GAGA BOARDS"

Relax everyone, Vertigo has a right to voice his opinions too, even if they are a little harsh at times.

he/she was (maybe still is), a passionate fan of Lana's music and has been severely dissapointed.

Its not that serious y'all. Looks like the same for all of you as well.

Like @@evilentity our great moderator here mentioned a while back, this is not a blind love thread/forum,

its for both positive and negative opinions within reason.

Chill bitches. Peace. :D :rollin:

I think you got the wrong forum. So you're gonna wanna go down the hall, turn left, take the stairs down to the basement, and they'll be a sparkley door labelled "GAGA BOARDS"

No need to insult another artist to defend your fave, you're no better than him

just to make it clear, it's an insult to imply that any artist deserves this person as a 'fan'. Gags already has too many shitty ones :poordat:

EotAQlJ.jpg

Can you leave this forum? ty

why the fuck is your bitch ass even here? go somewhere with your mess

No need to insult another artist to defend your fave, you're no better than him

just to make it clear, it's an insult to imply that any artist deserves this person as a 'fan'. Gags already has too many shitty ones :poordat:

I wasn't insulting Gaga though I legit just chose a random pop singer that came to mind :toofunny: