Sign in to follow this  
BENTLEY

Lana Del Rey Covers Vogue Türkiye

tumblr_lsrtjgj6ll1qcx851o1_500.gif

not you again

magnolia%20shut%20the%20fuck%20up.gif

I think you got the wrong forum. So you're gonna wanna go down the hall, turn left, take the stairs down to the basement, and they'll be a sparkley door labelled "GAGA BOARDS"

I got the wrong forum you say?! I defended Lana online more than you homos and underage girls (who should never be here in the first place tbh) combined in the last two years. I defended her ass as Rainzen, John Botha, Bloodred Jamsoul, Tycho Verus, xwy (chek the hater articles). To give you some examples I dragged the smug haters on Stereogum relentlessly until they lost their poise to drag her. I even provoked Maura Johnston to reply in the comment section (I wrote as John Botha along with samgho who posted here some time ago) after she dragged Lana in article about SS. 

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/lana-del-reys-odd-summertime-sadness-success-20130927

She only existed online and it always seemed that the readers are agreeing with the shit written about her. I did it because I believed in her talent and I thought that she was subjected to an unfair online bullying. Other dedicated fans are keeping twitter accounts to inform people about her and to promote her music. This forum isn't payed by her I suppose, is maintained by relatively poor fans. Other artists pay a PR team to take care of things like that.

I didn't bring this up because it means something to anyone, it doesn't mean anything to me anymore. I just wasted my time as you morons are wasting yours talking about a mentally disturbed, subpar singer who cannot hold properly a tune live. So don't talk to me as you were/was a bigger Lana fan because you were not.

But you all are right. There is no point for venting my frustration anymore because she is killing her career quicker than i thought.

Finally. a message in a bottle for her (there is a small chance she is checking LB): Keep lying Lana (the invented Lolita truck driving in your interview with BB), not performing, sounding bored, make another campfest like Tropico, and talk ridiculous shit about death and you'll be again the laughing stock of the music industry but this time around without the possibility of a happy ending because of your fans (you'll have no fandom left in 2 years max bookmark me).

Everyone chill out before responding. I just saw a new thread on here called the support forum or something, and everyone

is posting good things with good will for everyone. don't stray and strike out in venom. Its better to be a better person,

and respect others opinions. Online hatred gets you angry and vile and it stinks and makes you all miserable in the end.

right @@evilentity?

you're better off accepting and loving each other. :) check out the thread.. some of them previously are now saying they wanna change their

ways. its a good thing.

@vertigo i tried messaging you. take it easy and don't let anyTHING get under your skin. What will be will be. :)

more important issues right now  for all of us, then Lana del rey and a fanbase site. :rollin:

I got the wrong forum you say?! I defended Lana online more than you homos and underage girls (who should never be here in the first place tbh) combined in the last two years. I defended her ass as Rainzen, John Botha, Bloodred Jamsoul, Tycho Verus, xwy (chek the hater articles). To give you some examples I dragged the smug haters on Stereogum relentlessly until they lost their poise to drag her. I even provoked Maura Johnston to reply in the comment section (I wrote as John Botha along with samgho who posted here some time ago) after she dragged Lana in article about SS. 

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/lana-del-reys-odd-summertime-sadness-success-20130927

She only existed online and it always seemed that the readers are agreeing with the shit written about her. I did it because I believed in her talent and I thought that she was subjected to an unfair online bullying. Other dedicated fans are keeping twitter accounts to inform people about her and to promote her music. This forum isn't payed by her I suppose, is maintained by relatively poor fans. Other artists pay a PR team to take care of things like that.

I didn't bring this up because it means something to anyone, it doesn't mean anything to me anymore. I just wasted my time as you morons are wasting yours talking about a mentally disturbed, subpar singer who cannot hold properly a tune live. So don't talk to me as you were/was a bigger Lana fan because you were not.

But you all are right. There is no point for venting my frustration anymore because she is killing her career quicker than i thought.

Finally. a message in a bottle for her (there is a small chance she is checking LB): Keep lying Lana (the invented Lolita truck driving in your interview with BB), not performing, sounding bored, make another campfest like Tropico, and talk ridiculous shit about death and you'll be again the laughing stock of the music industry but this time around without the possibility of a happy ending because of your fans (you'll have no fandom left in 2 years max bookmark me).

and yet there is no logic reason for your antics.

I got the wrong forum you say?! I defended Lana online more than you homos and underage girls (who should never be here in the first place tbh) combined in the last two years. I defended her ass as Rainzen, John Botha, Bloodred Jamsoul, Tycho Verus, xwy (chek the hater articles). To give you some examples I dragged the smug haters on Stereogum relentlessly until they lost their poise to drag her. I even provoked Maura Johnston to reply in the comment section (I wrote as John Botha along with samgho who posted here some time ago) after she dragged Lana in article about SS.

She only existed online and it always seemed that the readers are agreeing with the shit written about her. I did it because I believed in her talent and I thought that she was subjected to an unfair online bullying. Other dedicated fans are keeping twitter accounts to inform people about her and to promote her music. This forum isn't payed by her I suppose, is maintained by relatively poor fans. Other artists pay a PR team to take care of things like that.

giphy.gif

I never once implied you were a bad fan. I, in fact, used to enjoy reading your posts and thoughts. They could be critical, yes, but intelligible and with well placed reason.

That being said, here lately you have been so erratic. Up and down, up and down. Almost unhinged seeming. I wasn't trying to insinuate you're a bad fan. To me it is simple, if you don't like the direction Lana is going then get off the bus. There is a way to be critical and to express your opinion in a productive way, which you have been able to do in previous posts. Then there is the way you've been acting recently. The two are not the same and the latter is quite nasty and unnecessary.

Nobody is twisting your arm to drink the kool-aid, if the goggles have worn off then move on. But to take digs at a persons mental health and life decisions including relationships and sex life just because they don't appease you is so over the top and childish. Honestly it leaves a taste of hypocrisy on the tongue. Would you like to be the pot or the kettle? I don't mean this as a dig but more of an insight to the way the things you've said can be perceived.

Yes, I'm sure plenty of us would be happy with more promo and effort from Lana but in the end she is just another person. A person doing what she wants and how she wants. Being an artist how she wants to be one. We may think we know better and honestly some of us may, but the bottom line is it's her decision. Leaving us with the decision to accept her for what she is or not. If not then don't get so worked up over it. There certainly is no reason to have so much disdain and seem so spiteful about it all. Just let it go and move on. 

I probably shouldn't have wasted my time in responding to this but I did, so take it as you may. 

This is the end of the conversation as far as I'm concerned.

Everyone chill out before responding. I just saw a new thread on here called the support forum or something, and everyone

is posting good things with good will for everyone. don't stray and strike out in venom. Its better to be a better person,

and respect others opinions. Online hatred gets you angry and vile and it stinks and makes you all miserable in the end.

right @@evilentity?

you're better off accepting and loving each other. :) check out the thread.. some of them previously are now saying they wanna change their

ways. its a good thing.

@vertigo i tried messaging you. take it easy and don't let anyTHING get under your skin. What will be will be. :)

more important issues right now for all of us, then Lana del rey and a fanbase site. :rollin:

tumblr_nkjy99xSsZ1qcluu2o1_500.gif

Exhibit A why I find it so odd I was onced voted "Best Stan". I will never understand stan culture. Both the before and after reactions are so extreme in opposite ways.

Online hatred gets you angry and vile and it stinks and makes you all miserable in the end.

right @@evilentity?

LOL. Why am I being mentioned here?

I never once implied you were a bad fan. I, in fact, used to enjoy reading your posts and thoughts. They could be critical, yes, but intelligible and with well placed reason.

That being said, here lately you have been so erratic. Up and down, up and down. Almost unhinged seeming. I wasn't trying to insinuate you're a bad fan. To me it is simple, if you don't like the direction Lana is going then get off the bus. There is a way to be critical and to express your opinion in a productive way, which you have been able to do in previous posts. Then there is the way you've been acting recently. The two are not the same and the latter is quite nasty and unnecessary.

Nobody is twisting your arm to drink the kool-aid, if the goggles have worn off then move on. But to take digs at a persons mental health and life decisions including relationships and sex life just because they don't appease you is so over the top and childish. Honestly it leaves a taste of hypocrisy on the tongue. Would you like to be the pot or the kettle? I don't mean this as a dig but more of an insight to the way the things you've said can be perceived.

Yes, I'm sure plenty of us would be happy with more promo and effort from Lana but in the end she is just another person. A person doing what she wants and how she wants. Being an artist how she wants to be one. We may think we know better and honestly some of us may, but the bottom line is it's her decision. Leaving us with the decision to accept her for what she is or not. If not then don't get so worked up over it. There certainly is no reason to have so much disdain and seem so spiteful about it all. Just let it go and move on. 

I probably shouldn't have wasted my time in responding to this but I did, so take it as you may. 

This is the end of the conversation as far as I'm concerned.

I endorse this post so much.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Worst photo shooting ever! I would have loved to see her on the 'Elle' magazine at last. 'Vogue' is crap...

:yesnod:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS