Pocket Gay

Mariah Carey

Idk I'm a sucker for nostalgia, so I actually don't mind listening to GTFO. It reminds me a little bit of Candy Bling, with yeah that tropical feel. It's funny, bc I remember what got me into listening to her music wasn't really the ballads or her singles (ikr) but it was the funnier tracks, from E=MC^2, like Last Kiss, Thanks For Nothing, More Than Just Friends, It's A Wrap, TMB and so on

I like music with a bit of humor in it at times, and her ad libs always made me laugh a bit. So, I mean it's not really her best, but her high register, the backtrack, the random lines only she can pull off without making it sound misplaced to her persona make me feel nostalgic af bout things 

UV/Honeymoon

I don’t like Drake but tbh she should release a remix of GTFO featuring Drake so that she can get her 19th number 1.

That would be a great artist for this song. (I like him though).

I like the song somewhat. certain parts are nice.

(am I the only one who actually liked her last album a little)

That would be a great artist for this song. (I like him though).

I like the song somewhat. certain parts are nice.

(am I the only one who actually liked her last album a little)

I liked it although she needs to do something new, honestly she's become worse artistically than her peers lately like christina which is sad if this is the direction for the new album I'm out sadly, she also needs a new image where she isnt constantly in underwear like we all know mariah is sexy but can't she make a video with an actual concept?

The last mariah song I liked was lil snowman lmfao.

I liked it although she needs to do something new, honestly she's become worse artistically than her peers lately like christina which is sad if this is the direction for the new album I'm out sadly, she also needs a new image where she isnt constantly in underwear like we all know mariah is sexy but can't she make a video with an actual concept?

The last mariah song I liked was lil snowman lmfao.

I liked I Don't ft YG. But I feel like Mariah is missing the FEELING. That's usually in these songs. They feel a bit lazy.

Her last album (Me I Am Mariah) was a great body of work (with horrific vocal productions on certain songs) bit it brought forward new sounds for her: Make it Look Good (a personal favorite), Meteorite, Money (a bit too late on the Brass band wagon though). I'm sure she'll deliver some great tunes this time too !

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg