naachoboy

"Some Things Last a Long Time" by Lana Del Rey for "Hi How Are You Daniel Johnston?"

OMFG  I have been waiting for this short film for 2 years now, and Lana made a song for it. I am seriously crying. This is insane!! I love Daniel Johnston too! These two legendary artists involved is making my heart break with joy.

I remember that Lana contributed to the film, but that's amazing she recorded a song for it. I am so happy :crying:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

This is so freaking exciting. I am a giant Beach House fan and they also covered this song on their sophomore album, it's so stunning. I doubt Lana will outdo it.

I love Beach House's cover as well but I think Lana will give them a run for their money.

So new song in 4 days? How sweet. It's ridiculous that we actually get more officially released songs than leaks as of late but I'll take anything at this point.

Kill me Lana

There's a Thai restaurant here in Austin called Thai, How Are You? With the same frog. I love when things in life align.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Kill me Lana

There's a Thai restaurant here in Austin called Thai, How Are You? With the same frog. I love when things in life align.

tumblr_inline_nx7vbhXkZj1rzbdqg_500.png

That graffiti is original! Before Thai, How Are You, so that makes it even crazier!! Haha hi I'm in Austin too!