Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Burnt Norton Video Coming!

this footage is from the west coast/ uv trailer shoot, i think he's just showcasing cinematogrpahy or something and using BN for it, he posted screenshots from this footage ages ago

Remember this is a "song" from the same girl who used one year old footage in a music video for her second single, expect her to use Lizzy Grant webcam recordings for this. :toofunny:

I can't believe anyone is excited for this.

After the disaster of Tropico, SOC getting no promo, the bootleg as shit video for UV, no video for HM, HBTBoring, and MTWBT having old ass footage that didn't even make sense with the black and white, all of your expectations should be surprisingly low lmao

Honestly her homemade videos were 10x as exciting as most of her official video releases since BTD. Love her music, but the video game is severely lacking

I don't blame Lana. Her management team is pretty laughable at this point. They have made some grave mistakes that kills pretty much all of the momentum of her releases (audio, video, interviews, tv appearances, shit even concerts and merchandise)and this has been happening since Born To Die.

Every song of Honeymoon deserves a Music Video

but the one I want the most is:

Freak, Art Deco and Burnt Norton music video all combined to one.

then she'll release a music video for Religion/Salvatore/The Blackest Day and finish the era.

giphy.gif

She said there will be a short film like Tropico during UO m&g remember?

but tho

this trailer looks like:

Neil and Lana searching through some trashed vids to recycle

then found the WC bts looking ass shit and put BN and upload to IG

It does not look well made 

:ohno:

Am I the only who is reaching hard asf for a GKIT video? I mean really guys. In my opinion the film should consist of

A poem/intro to kick it off, and then it fades into Terrence Loves You (because it's jazzy and beautiful), and after that GKIT (I even wrote a screen play for it on how it should go). Then one of her infamous monologues, followed by freak , Art Deco , the blackest day, and finally swan song.

This averages out at a minimum of 30 minutes worth of content

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Honeymoon. Its 19th-month: to explore muddy trap beats, to seek out new outfits at Walmart and new civilizations that remind her of LA, to boldly go where no man has gone before.

timelessness with drugs and romance :creep:

Am I the only who is reaching hard asf for a GKIT video? I mean really guys. In my opinion the film should consist of

A poem/intro to kick it off, and then it fades into Terrence Loves You (because it's jazzy and beautiful), and after that GKIT (I even wrote a screen play for it on how it should go).

Interested in this, mind sharing?

ZmJh1LG.jpg

no no no to anyone on here who wants some 4 minute poetry reading shit. i want a SONG and i want a video to go with it, i dont care if its long form, short form, whatever, i do not want some poetry mess when she has a whole damn album to promote. if i wanted poetry i'd pick up a fucking book. thanks.