Sign in to follow this  
reesedelrey

Buffy The Vampire Slayer

can I just say, the two first seasons of this show are fucking awful and really difficult to get into as someone with no prior experience with the show, but after the third season it really starts to pick up and only continues to get better and better as the seasons progress. anyone who hasnt seen it, its worth checking out! if nothing else watch once more, with feeling

130525-Lana-Del-Rey..tongues.gif?1

A bop, Anya is one of a kind                                                                                                                                                

8nl2OpX.png

OMG this is stupid and random but...

I googled my name & old city, and some random Italian website came up about Buffy...

I apparently wrote the Buffy comics team a fan letter when I was like 13 and they published it 3 years later! I'm shook...cuz I don't really remember reading the comics at all, much less writing fan letter LMAO

Omg i can't believe there's a thread for this! I'm obsessed with the show, i watch it like every day. The scariest episodes are Hush and that episode where Willow comes back to Sunnydale and she goes in that cave with that weird creepy skeleton thing that tries to eat her alive.

And my least favourite moment in the entire series is when they all kick buffy out of the group and stupid Dawn tells her to get out of the house, like bitch how many times has she saved your life before? It makes me so mad how they all just turn their backs on her like that

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Bumping this thread again cus it's the best TV show the world has ever seen and deserves to be RESPECTED. :crossed:

This is a complete joke. Please tell me its just a movie and not a series. :crossed:

SMG is the one and only BUFFY.

This is a complete joke. Please tell me its just a movie and not a series. :crossed:

SMG is the one and only BUFFY.

It's going to be a TV Show, yeah, I would love if they expand the universe, but I hate the idea of making it all again.

8nl2OpX.png