comeintomybedroom

Gwen Stefani

omg i didn't even know she had unreleased stuff wtf, is there a masterpost of leaked shit?

Other than Hell Yeah Baby and Hard 2 Love, there's only Candyland and it's not even HQ. I think the full song didn't even, just a loop.

自由になる自由がある

Other than Hell Yeah Baby and Hard 2 Love, there's only Candyland and it's not even HQ. I think the full song didn't even, just a loop.

True. It's not even mastered, and honestly it's just bad. Hell Yeah Baby is okay, but Hard 2 Love is fantastic.

There are quite a lot of No Doubt demos and some outtakes, though: http://www.doghousegallery.net/audioexplorer/index.php?dir=Audio/Demos%2C+Early+Versions+and+Unreleased/

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

We're finally gonna hear Medicine Man!

http://beaconstreetonline.net/gwen-stefani/gwen-working-with-linda-perry-on-upcoming-served-like-a-girl-soundtrack

Gwen’s leftover track from the This Is What the Truth Feels Like writing sessions with Linda Perry, “Medicine Man”, will be including on the Served Like a Girl soundtrack which is expected to hit all retailers on November 3.

• Pat Benatar – “Dancing Through The Wreckage”
  • P!nk – “Halfway Gone”
  • Christina Aguilera – “America”
  • Gwen Stefani – “Medicine Man”
  • Natasha Bedingfield – “Hey Boy”
  • Chely Wright – “Shine A Light”
  • Lizzo – “Good As Hell”
  • Dorothy – “Naked Eye”
  • Beth Lowen – “Joyride”
  • Lykke Li – “End of the Night”
  • Maya Heslov – “Fighter”
  • Willa Amai – “Scars”
  • Little Mix – “Salute”

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Thanks for posting this!! I missed this announcement. I usually love both Gwen and Linda Perrys writing, this will be great!!

Not sure if I'm here for a Gwen X-Mas album. Not exactly my cup of tea, but I'll give it a chance! Def not feeling ANY song with Blake Shelton however

Thanks for posting this!! I missed this announcement. I usually love both Gwen and Linda Perrys writing, this will be great!!

Not sure if I'm here for a Gwen X-Mas album. Not exactly my cup of tea, but I'll give it a chance! Def not feeling ANY song with Blake Shelton however

Same, TBH. I'm glad she's happy and in love, but God, he's so annoying and obnoxious, and I hate his voice. :toofunny: But at least this means that every other song on the album will be better than the title track. Plus it's gonna give her some extra coins from his fanbase, so it's probably not a bad business move. Hopefully this means that a regular studio album isn't too far away either. Or at least not ten years.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

i want to get to that peaceful age where i can enjoy christmas songs.

Not all of them are bad. :toofunny: I love the Christmas albums by Kelly Clarkson and Kylie Minogue (and soon Gwen Stefani). 

she's literally like 42yo so it makes sense that she's become kind of boring. X-Mas albums are super profitable for whatever reason so good for her

She's almost 48. Queen of eternal youth! :worship:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

So to celebrate the 25th anniversary of No Doubt's self-titled debut album, they are releasing it on vinyl for the first time ever AND I FUCKING MANAGED TO ORDER ONE OF ONLY 100 (!) COPIES THAT ARE SIGNED BY THEM!

X9LPND01.jpg

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

So to celebrate the 25th anniversary of No Doubt's self-titled debut album, they are releasing it on vinyl for the first time ever AND I FUCKING MANAGED TO ORDER ONE OF ONLY 100 (!) COPIES THAT ARE SIGNED BY THEM!

X9LPND01.jpg

WOW! This is so fucking cool! Not a large of a fan enough to buy anything No Doubt, (More of a Gwen fan..) but damn this is amazing. Also happy that a Lanaboards member snatched one! congrats :)

WOW! This is so fucking cool! Not a large of a fan enough to buy anything No Doubt, (More of a Gwen fan..) but damn this is amazing. Also happy that a Lanaboards member snatched one! congrats :)

Aw thank you! When I saw it, I was like, "Okay, I'll never meet Gwen, so a signed vinyl is as good as it gets. If the other No Doubt members sign it too, well great!" Hahaha. And only afterwards, I realized just how strictly limited it was, and a moment later it was sold out. :rip:

BTW, I like Gwen's solo music more than the No Doubt stuff too. I mean, the No Doubt albums are amazing, but her solo songs (especially the ones on TIWTTFL) are much more relatable for me.

Okay but Medicine Man is the best song she has made since 2006 lol

Um...

i fucking love her christmas album lollll it's so 60s and i LOVE it

It's amazing, I really wasn't expecting that! Especially the first half is just fantastic! The only songs I tend to skip are White Christmas and the title track (I don't like Blake).

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif