comeintomybedroom

Gwen Stefani

Okay like I am wondering if her third album has leaked ever?

I read about tracks called Reflection, ziplock, and confection? Does anyone have them

Those tracks never leaked, and it doesn't seem like they are circulating at all. The only songs we have from that shelved album are Baby Don't Lie and Spark The Fire, Medicine Man from the Served Like A Girl soundtrack, the live version of Start A War and the two tracks she wrote with Charli that leaked, Hard 2 Love and Hell Yeah Baby. That's basically all, we don't even know what the tracklist was supposed to look like etc., but you can read more about the songs from those sessions here.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

#leakstartawar

One Shot leaked

It's... something,  guess? Nah, to be honest, I actually quite enjoy Gwen's parts, especially that first verse. Someone should remix it (basically just loop Gwen's verse and the chorus) so I can use it as an interlude (?) on my Baby Don't Lie/Spark The Fire/Hell Yeah Baby/Hard 2 Love EP.

Also, I would like to remind everybody that Getting Warmer is still THAT bop that could destroy every other pop girl's career.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

YES! It is so underrated, being demoted to a deluxe track was an awful decision 

I agree, it should have been on the standard edition and should have been a single. I don't think it's underrated, though – almost every fan thinks the same LMAO. It was basically just her (or her label's) bad decision.

Also, she was spotted heading to the studio in LA the other day. Looks like she's cooking something up for us. :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Also, she was spotted heading to the studio in LA the other day. Looks like she's cooking something up for us. :creep:

You Make It Feel Like Christmas: Rewrapped (Super Deluxe Edition) coming Fall 2019.

PS justice for Splash.

You Make It Feel Like Christmas: Rewrapped (Super Deluxe Edition) coming Fall 2019.

:rip: :rip: :rip:

PS justice for Splash.

OMG yes! Honestly, I absolutely love Truth, but the five bonus tracks are just on a whole different level.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I didn't mind the christmas album since "This is What the Truth Feels like" was released the previous year. Its approaching 3 years since that album so I hope we get a new one in the next few years.  :defeated:

Same, I actually quite liked the Christmas album. Her version of Last Christmas is amazing, and My Gift Is You kinda felt like a continuation of Cool to me. And WIG, I can't believe it's been almost three years since Truth was released. This album means so much to me, and I actually listened to the whole thing just a few days ago and it's still great. Honestly bop after bop after bop. I really hope there'll be a new regular album either this or next year.

Speaking of, I love that she stans herself: https://twitter.com/gwenstefani/status/1083131763696623617

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Same, I actually quite liked the Christmas album. Her version of Last Christmas is amazing, and My Gift Is You kinda felt like a continuation of Cool to me. And WIG, I can't believe it's been almost three years since Truth was released. This album means so much to me, and I actually listened to the whole thing just a few days ago and it's still great. Honestly bop after bop after bop. I really hope there'll be a new regular album either this or next year.

Speaking of, I love that she stans herself: https://twitter.com/gwenstefani/status/1083131763696623617

tea omg TIWTTFL was amazing! I'll definitely have to check it out and she is so funny lol