Sign in to follow this  
AKASAKA SAWAYAMA

Tor Miller

tor-miller-0003-1200x800-c.jpg

Biography:

Originally from Brooklyn, New York, Miller moved with his mother to New Jersey after a brief separation of his parents, although his school was still located in the city. To counter the boredom during the long drive, Miller's mother played albums to listen during the commute, including David Bowie, Elton John and Fleetwood Mac, which sparked his interest in music. Ziggy Stardust, Elton John's Greatest Hits, and Rumors by Fleetwood Mac, so I just listened to those non-stop, back and forth, all the time.
He started to play piano after his parents set up a lesson with a piano teacher who he said to be "a laid-back New Jersey wedding singer. From there, Miller started to develop singing and writing songs. During his high school, he started a pop-punk band. When he was 18 years old, Tor Miller went to New York University, specifically Clive Davis School of Recorded Music. He also spent his weekends playing piano at places such as Rockwood Music Hall, The Bitter End, and the burlesque bar, Slipper Room in the East Village
Miller was signed to the independent label, Glassnote Records in early 2014 and subsequently dropped out from NYU due to scheduling problems (especially since he played music in a number of NYC venues). His first debut EP, Headlights EP, containing four songs that includes the positively reviewed Midnight was released in February 2015.

Releases:
Headlights - EP
Carter & Cash - Single
Baby Blue - Single
American English - Debut album (30 September 2016)

Midnight

Carter & Cash

Baby Blue

i love Midnight and his look is  :excited:

edit: oh i just went to like his FB page and it turns out 1 of my friends is best friends with him and he posts pics with her and stuff... omg i'ma ask her if he's gay

edit 2: 

z1WoeqS.png

RVhKIwP.gif

his debut album 'American English' is out on 30th September!

he announced it 4 months in advance? and I thought Bat For Lashes announcing hers as early as she did was a bad idea

BzhmW.png

smarturl.it/AmericanEnglish

IT'S OUTTTT

AN AMAZING DEBUT ALBUM

I LOVE EVERY SONG

Chelsea is sexy that breathing part Fuck

Crust punk queen is so good

and Always is a standout track

king

I just listened to his album and came here to see if anyone cared haha. Chelsea is so good! I really like All Fall Down and The Dirt too. I found him because he was the opening act when I went to see Aurora. He did a cover that I really like, can't find it anywhere though

I just listened to his album and came here to see if anyone cared haha. Chelsea is so good! I really like All Fall Down and The Dirt too. I found him because he was the opening act when I went to see Aurora. He did a cover that I really like, can't find it anywhere though

yes I love Chelsea too. an Aurora cover?

yes I love Chelsea too. an Aurora cover?

Not an Aurora cover! I'm going to do some digging to see if I can find a video, but it was the song "I Can't Make You Love Me"