Sign in to follow this  
altpapa

Will there be a 2016 tour?

I remember Lana announced her tour around this time last year, and since she released Honeymoon, do you think she will tour again soon?

There hasn't been much to really suggest she is, just curious if there has been any news (but I doubt there is) 

Yeah she's gonna release soon tickets for a tour at the house she filmed HBTB in and Honeymoon will be played as background music :)

Let me stop here I don't want to give her ideas for "tours" :troll:

if she tours the US again, i am buying tickets to at least two shows. i will not be denied like i was when Dallas died

Same! Lol I love open amphitheaters but I'm kind of wanting an indoor venue so there is no weather issue again. I'm actually conflicted because I do love amphitheaters. The weather here is just so crazy lol!

I'm hoping she will come to Europe, possibly in Italy... China palace have just posted a pic which says "10th July Russia" with Lana's face... Yes I know that this doesn't mean nothing but I hope it's real cause this would mean that she'll do an European tour too

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

After all the seemingly weekly shooting events in the USA, I for one wonder if maybe artists (Lana included) should hold off touring this year altogether. It is damn scary, isn't it?
And yet, morons all over the US want to add more guns, not do away with all guns. Lunacy.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

After all the seemingly weekly shooting events in the USA, I for one wonder if maybe artists (Lana included) should hold off touring this year altogether. It is damn scary, isn't it?

And yet, morons all over the US want to add more guns, not do away with all guns. Lunacy.

Don't be so negative. Bad things happen all the time everywhere, not only the US. No artist should hold off touring this year. Its scary but its life  :sadcore:

You sure its for 2016 summer? I saw some 10.07 dates from Moscow and Lebanon and its from 2013?

any links to this festival anywhere?

@@brooklynbaby91

Yeah it's for 2016: 

http://www.parter.ru/lana-del-rey.html?affiliate=RUE&doc=artistPages/overview&fun=artist&action=overview&kuid=514662

http://redkassa.ru/events/bilety_na_park_live_festival

http://www.concert.ru/Order.aspx?ActionID=59471

That Youtube video was posted by the official festival channel I think. This is their website: http://parklive.pro/

149o3h3.jpg

Yes, I really think she's touring next year because she can't just perform in Russia, if she's gonna fly all the way to get there, she might as well book another few dates near there, I think she will tour North America, maybe South too and Europe. Something like the 2014 tour.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif