Atom Heart

A fan found in Lana's Malibu home

Police eventually located the man in Santa Monica on Tuesday, and he's been arrested pending charges. Detectives describe him as a 19-year-old white male who had recently come to California from Kansas.

Source

I see Lanaboards has made it into Lana's home :rip:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

But is she really living there? I always thought she only rented the Malibu house just for HBTB and that she's living in Schwimmer house? I really don't see her still living in a house that was all over the internet when she's precisely trying to escape her rabid stans

ZKcaooE.png

But is she really living there? I always thought she only rented the Malibu house just for HBTB and that she's living in Schwimmer house? I really don't see her still living in a house that was all over the internet when she's precisely trying to escape her rabid stans

She bought it earlier this year and she's making changes to it, so maybe she will, or maybe she just wants it to spend some free time on there.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

She bought it earlier this year and she's making changes to it, so maybe she will, or maybe she just wants it to spend some free time on there.

Yes that's what I'm starting to think, she's only renting the Schwimmer house but she actually (from what we got told at least) BOUGHT the Malibu house. Although I find it REALLY weird of her to choose something so damn in sight and featured in an actual video of hers if all she talks about in songs and interviews is her desire to be left alone

ZKcaooE.png

Yes that's what I'm starting to think, she's only renting the Schwimmer house but she actually (from what we got told at least) BOUGHT the Malibu house. Although I find it REALLY weird of her to choose something so damn in sight and featured in an actual video of hers if all she talks about in songs and interviews is her desire to be left alone

yeah, lol, I remember someone here even got the full address, mess :rip:

yeah, lol, I remember someone here even got the full address, mess :rip:

yeah it was me :rip: and I have a folder of pics from Schwimmer house and the YouTube vid of it but it's for architecture educational purposes obviously :creep:

ZKcaooE.png

yeah it was me :rip: and I have a folder of pics from Schwimmer house and the YouTube vid of it but it's for architecture educational purposes obviously :creep:

:toofunny: :rip: I assume you are very interested in architecture then  :creep:

As absolutely horrible, disgusting and invasive that this is, she shouldn't show the exterior of her home, and extreme long shots of her house and the road and beach. She basically told everyone exactly where she lived?

FzytWEW.png

As absolutely horrible, disgusting and invasive that this is, she shouldn't show the exterior of her home, and extreme long shots of her house and the road and beach. She basically told everyone exactly where she lived?

and how to get in :creep: I mean, she basically gave us a tour of the house 

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

and how to get in :creep: I mean, she basically gave us a tour of the house

that doesn't make it an invitation though