Atom Heart

A fan found in Lana's Malibu home

what kind of mess 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

WTF.

What's next? the Mulberry Del Rey bag?  :facepalm:  :toofunny:

(well maybe that's a push for her to come out of her comfort zone and get more ads from Tesla/bugatti veyron in order to get some cars for free.)

that sig is badasss, i love Kevin Parker

NOTE: PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HARASSING THIS INDIVIDUAL ON SOCIAL MEDIA AS HE APPEARS TO HAVE MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES

That said.... YIKES:

3RDxWit.png

C73qqnU.png

Um... take your own advice, dude.

Z is a friend stalker of mine. I (don't) think about him as he does time.

He also posted this audio with the following comments:

"Fuck me I need help w this shit. So alone in a world of 8 billion :/ that's how many fucks I give."

"#losangeles#lovehunt2015 #southwestairlines@southwestair"

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

He's really good friends with someone I know and apparently he was telling everyone what he was doing before he left. How could you be so careless about a crime (not that he should have done it in the first place)??  :facepalm:

Also, apparently he is 'troubled' and has psychological problems. No surprise there.

NOTE: PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HARASSING THIS INDIVIDUAL ON SOCIAL MEDIA AS THEY APPEAR TO HAVE MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES

same! please don't do this guys, I was checking his facebook profile and damn! he's getting it raw. I felt kinda bad bc of all the hate :/ Kinda want to fight with the people on the comments tbh, like, he has a mental disorder wyd..........

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

"Zach is a smart, loving person who unfortunately began using drugs that changed his personality, and led him to make poor decisions he wouldn't otherwise make. Our family tried to offer help, but our efforts were unsuccessful. We were aware of his delusional belief that he was in a relationship with Lana Del Ray; however, we never thought it would come to this point. We were relieved to hear he was safe and in police custody. We love him, support him, and hope he finally gets the help he needs."

ugh, parents

LDR_tropico_gif.gif

Satanic books, people camping at her bourse, both Jaguars getting stolen, blowing up helicopters, breaking up with  Pepperoni Cazzorini, when will when will the UV era?  

NEVAH!!!!

:kris: :kris: :kris: :kris: :kris: :kris: :kris: :kris:

DRAG HA!

:kris: :kris: :kris: :kris: :kris: :kris: :kris: :kris:

Zachary also loves Tesla cars and Urban Noise's Remixes..a true Stan

they belong :oprah:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

random question (I know it's horrible but) do you think he got his hands on any new material of hers? Maybe a diary or smthg? (not condoning his behaviour but if he got em he got em) This whole situation is just fucked though imagine if Lana were in the house alone? I mean I could totally see a Sharon Tate situation happening :crying4:

random question (I know it's horrible but) do you think he got his hands on any new material of hers? Maybe a diary or smthg? (not condoning his behaviour but if he got em he got em) This whole situation is just fucked though imagine if Lana were in the house alone? I mean I could totally see a Sharon Tate situation happening :crying4:

And quite frankly, I don't know how somebody can evewn ask this question when you even say this was a situation where she could have been killed if she came back too early.

And quite frankly, I don't know how somebody can evewn ask this question when you even say this was a situation where she could have been killed if she came back too early.

Yeah imagine if he was like "henny I heard you wished you were dead already!!! I'm gonna make it true JUST FOR YOUUU <3333" and he killed her with rat poison.

Yeah imagine if he was like "henny I heard you wished you were dead already!!! I'm gonna make it true JUST FOR YOUUU <3333" and he killed her with rat poison.

tumblr_njkyvfn16L1tds2vfo1_250.gif

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

It isn't ironic how these things happened when the bad side of fame became such an important issue in her music? Lana talks about a story about feeling like someone is stalking in her own house, recorded a video about the same issue and ended up being stalked and stolen. Life really imitates art after all