Atom Heart

A fan found in Lana's Malibu home

Anyway anyone have plans to become a satanist now that we know our fave is one? Will they make us a discount if the entirity of LanaBoards join? :)

:toofunny: :toofunny:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

excited for her goith era. bring it on lona!

ha The Honeymoon Monster EP is coming. Can't wait for ha iconic #2 (blocked by Kesha's mom debut single) hit Blue Romance

i was just thinking what if she purchased this property as some sort of novelty piece; basically another topiary pony in the backyard (of her head). not necessarily a place to stay and definitely not a place for privacy (because why the fuck else would she film HBTB throughout and around the entire place). kind of like the prada store in marfa; a large and unusual installation piece for random bouts of creative insight (her own or otherwise) and eventual vandalism. later on it might become some kind of off-kilter monument for fans to visit (or camp out in, apparently). it already kind of is, in a way. i'd visit if i were in the area. i mean i wouldn't break the fuck in but i'd still scope it out like a mid-level creeper 

or if that wasn't her intention i'm inclined to think that she finds this kind of thing funny and endearing rather than terrifying; i'd keep the place just to see what happens to it over the years, but i'd never stay there (or park my jaguars) 

ZRBNill.jpg

i was just thinking what if she purchased this property as some sort of novelty piece; not necessarily a place to stay and definitely not a place for privacy (why the fuck else would she film HBTB the way she did). kind of like the prada store in marfa; a large and unusual installation piece for random bouts of creative insight or outside vandalism. later on it might be some kind of off-kilter monument for fans to visit (or break in)

I can see it now random fans showing up lighting candles and leaving flower crowns to appease the Lana god :toofunny:

I can see it now random fans showing up lighting candles and leaving flower crowns to appease the Lana god :toofunny:

i would write stuff on her driveway and leave notes around for her to find lmao 

maybe she figures her fans would do that type of shit. not too far fetched for the woman that came up with the idea for the honeymoon hotline; its sort of along that same plane of -weird- 

ZRBNill.jpg

It isn't ironic how these things happened when the bad side of fame became such an important issue in her music? Lana talks about a story about feeling like someone is stalking in her own house, recorded a video about the same issue and ended up being stalked and stolen. Life really imitates art after all

wow

oG0LL7v.png

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

i hope he got high there(HBTB)

also how is lana gunna drive fast without her carz

also my boyfriend said she shouldn't be such a road dog

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

I'm literally perched with popcorn reading this thread/going through is FB profile. 

More hype around two cars and a book than there was for HM. 

:w8ing:

:ohmy:

That's literally so true