Atom Heart

A fan found in Lana's Malibu home

I'm posting too much in here, but a couple things,

It is interesting at the fact that hes the first outsider to come into Lana's physical bubbled world.  Her whole "world" has been only described by herself. 

Perhaps she is really Mark Mahoney in the "Shades of Cool" video and not the girl

"The only type of witch that can get away with an enigmatic image is the "femme fatale" who has a naturally strange or unusual appearance. Needless to say, the type usually attempting the most mysterious image is the most un-mysterious looking to start with!"

This book!

The Satanic Temple in Detroit has done some A+ trolling lately, commissioning this awesome Baphomet statue (my favorite detail is the children) with the intent of getting it displayed alongside the Ten Commandments on the grounds of the Oklahoma State Capitol:

Off topic, but reminds me of this video :toofunny:

9ISvyf0.gif

People are making way too many jokes in here about bullshit. I am not sure if I read even one post that anybody on here is concerned how she is doing since she is known to suffer from anxiety. 

This fanbase is truly the utter pits.

Everyone on instagram and facebook are literally commenting on his pages about how he could have made her anxiety worse, so no, the whole fanbase is not in the pits

Too many people on this guy's Facebook are asking for sympathy and compassion because he's mentally ill. Sorry, I'm not going to feel sorry for a stalker who could've killed her if she was there. I'm not going to go out of my way to harass him, but I'm not going to feel sorry for him either.

This guy is honestly only a few steps behind Mark David Chapman.

I hope they keep him locked up for a while and that they still keep monitoring him after he leaves, because this is the type of psycho who will eventually find something to feel betrayed with by Lana and then drive or fly across the country to shoot her. :oprah3:

This is what happened with MDC. He idolized John Lennon for years until he started feeling betrayed by shit like the "imagine a world with no possessions" line in Imagine because he felt it was hypocritical for rich man like Lennon to say that.

149o3h3.jpg

I just can't stop thinking about how bad this could have been. He is obviously crazy and I could see him holding Lana hostage or something in her own house before killing her (a little graphic, but it's true!). I'm just really glad he never came into contact with her.

ok, this is hitting me now :biblio: , I can see this happening. She not going he's way and he having a mental breakdown omg. Lana could have actually been on danger omg. I'm suddenly sad and scared because I just remembered she was a human too, just like the rest of us. Man, this is so dangerous. She better get some type of FBI security  :ohno:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Too many people on this guy's Facebook are asking for sympathy and compassion because he's mentally ill. Sorry, I'm not going to feel sorry for a stalker who could've killed her if she was there. I'm not going to go out of my way to harass him, but I'm not going to feel sorry for him either.

This guy is honestly only a few steps behind Mark David Chapman.

I hope they keep him locked up for a while and that they still keep monitoring him after he leaves, because this is the type of psycho who will eventually find something to feel betrayed with by Lana and then drive or fly across the country to shoot her. :oprah3:

This is what happened with MDC. He idolized John Lennon for years until he started feeling betrayed by shit like the "imagine a world with no possessions" line in Imagine because he felt it was hypocritical for rich man like Lennon to say that.

This is what I think about.

I'm sorry but "mental illness" is never an excuse to help you to get away from these charges.

Now serve your jail time and get clean + sane!

giphy.gif

At the risk of being the most boring guy on the internet ... the Church of Satan (who are behind 'The Satanic Witch') and the other groups that troll the world with 'Satanic ...' whatever are different groups. The Church of Satan are a group of dummies who at different times have aligned themselves with neo-Nazis and other scumbags. The rest are mostly outgrowths of reddit sub-forums. Most people who follow or have an interest in the Church of Satan ignore the Boyd Rice connection, so you can't blame them for more than ignorance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boyd_Rice

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

There are really a lot of issues with this: What would happen if Lana were actually home (thank god she wasn't)? She could have been raped, physically harmed, or even killed. That said, this guy obviously had issues that his friends and family knew about although it may be hard to do so sometimes, whether it's a family member or friend, they should have tried to get him help. There's a lot of shit that happens because people don't try to help or do something about someone having an issue ( having a mental disorder, being angry enough to kill others, suicide, etc.) and in the end you hear it on the news and social media.  idk just my thoughts

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

As absolutely horrible, disgusting and invasive that this is, she shouldn't show the exterior of her home, and extreme long shots of her house and the road and beach. She basically told everyone exactly where she lived?

this is totally irrelevant. they broke the law. she didnt. 

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

It's useless to keep talking about what would have happened, we have no idea and it already happened so let it go. And of course Lana's well-being is wanted by most but no need to make the thread only about it, it's not like she'll read this anyone or that we can do anything. That being said, keep on with the satanic taylor jokes

EotAQlJ.jpg

this is totally irrelevant. they broke the law. she didnt. 

All that we're trying to say is that Lana really should take SOME level of responsibility for all of this happening. She did show her entire house in a video so it is partly her fault... considering how obsessive her fanbase can be, surely she anticipated something like this would happen.