Atom Heart

A fan found in Lana's Malibu home

Jailed for 84 days and ordered to stay away from Lana for 10 years lmao

http://m.tmz.com/2016/01/11/lana-del-rey-malibu-stalker-jail-drugs/

Omg that is such a harsh punishment though. Oh well, I think he will have learnt his lesson. And when he's out of jail, he'll probably have another 10 Lana albums to listen to lmao so SLAY I guess??  :facepalm:

Omg that is such a harsh punishment though. Oh well, I think he will have learnt his lesson. And when he's out of jail, he'll probably have another 10 Lana albums to listen to lmao so SLAY I guess??  :facepalm:

Ummmmm how is that a harsh punishment

Only 84 days for breaking and entering? I don't think 10 albums are going to come out in 84 days sis

FzytWEW.png

It isn't.

that's the same logic as "you were raped because you wore a miniskirt"

ridiculous

As much as I think that this incident is terrible, he has a point.

If you have had problems with obsessive fans and then go on and show your house in a music video, it's like wearing a miniskirt and running into a dark alley which is known to be a place where a lot of criminals and drug abusers hang out. It's not your fault if you get raped, but you definitly got yourself into danger.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Ummmmm how is that a harsh punishment

Only 84 days for breaking and entering? I don't think 10 albums are going to come out in 84 days sis

oMG mess, I read it as she was to be in JAIL for 10 years,  not staying away from Lana for 10 years. the 10 album thing was if she was in jail for 10 years, since she tends to release an album a year, there'd probably be around 10 albums out by then.

anyway, nevermind, 84 days in jail is quite reasonable. 

just forget i ever said anything  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:   :toofunny:   :toofunny:  :toofunny:

I think this entire situation is awful. Lana should have never showed her home like that in the music video to begin with, but how was she to know that TMZ would do a full page article of her home days before? There's a lot of lack of respect from some fans who think the own Lana. Thankfully not all fans are like that. I hope she gets a restraining order against this kid after he's out of jail and has some security around for now on. It would also help her if she moved into a gated community.

I think this entire situation is awful. Lana should have never showed her home like that in the music video to begin with, but how was she to know that TMZ would do a full page article of her home days before? There's a lot of lack of respect from some fans who think the own Lana. Thankfully not all fans are like that. I hope she gets a restraining order against this kid after he's out of jail and has some security around for now on. It would also help her if she moved into a gated community.

What? Mentally unstable or psychopaths? Well thank christ for that :toofunny: