Nick Del Rey

Lana Del Rey to perform in Russia

The set is kinda all over the place. I like Freak being near the end. Summertime Sadness and Ride need to be axed forever. West Coast needs to come back. Cruel World could be replaced with a HM song. I wish she'd change out Lolita and Carmen for HM or UV songs.

Kinda hate how she's been touring BTD: The Paradise Edition for 5 years

She really does need to let Ride die. It's horrible live and it's always been. West Coast is probably her best song and one of her most amazing and exciting moments live... I don't know why she's skipped it.

Cruel World is a perfect opener but she lacks the passion and emotion the song actually has. Lolita needs to stay, it's AMAZING live and just like @@Electric Body said yesterday... it's a proof that the album version is horribly produced. The song itself is incredible and energetic.

Carmen........... . . .. . .

She really does need to let Ride die. It's horrible live and it's always been. West Coast is probably her best song and one of her most amazing and exciting moments live... I don't know why she's skipped it.

Cruel World is a perfect opener but she lacks the passion and emotion the song actually has. Lolita needs to stay, it's AMAZING live and just like @@Electric Body said yesterday... it's a proof that the album version is horribly produced. The song itself is incredible and energetic.

Carmen........... . . .. . .

... I like ride live and think its good live........ 

That being said I'd rather her perform a bop off uv

I'd much rather her do shades of cool

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

... I like ride live and think its good live........ 

That being said I'd rather her perform a bop off uv

I'd much rather her do shades of cool

She should do a show like Pink Floyd used to do back then... 1 hour of songs and singles from different albums and then an entire album... preferably UV :creep:

1. Cola

2. Blue Jeans

3. Salvatore

4. Born to Die

5. Freak

6. High By the Beach

7. Music to Watch Boys To

8. Summertime Sadness

9. Yayo

10. Video Games

11. National Anthem

12. Off to the Races

*interlude*

13. Cruel World

14. Ultraviolence

15. Shades of Cool

16. Brooklyn Baby

17. West Coast

18. Sad Girl

19. Pretty When You Cry

20. Money Power Glory

21. Fucked My Way Up to the Top

22. Old Money

23. The Other Woman (with a long outro to meet the fans)

:flutter:

I'm so glad to see that she was happier in this performance. When she's happy, I'm happy. I also think the placement of the dancers was better in this show.. they were less.. intrusive, I guess.

I also noted this in a post for yesterday's show, but I can't get over how she looks like she walked straight out of 2013. So ageless. I'm so glad she went back to her darker hair.

27216438398_a4c11ec17a_o.jpg//27216439258_d91f55807d_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

That rock version of HM is killing me! All these new additions to her show is making me so fucking excited for Ohana Festival

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/BHtgoncDImJ/

I came when she did that, also yayo was so nice!! fucking amazing and the version of freak, honeymoon and high by the beach are so much better live i was in love with freak. i'm at the airport right now i can upload videos later if you guys want

https://instagram.com/p/BHtop6mjdK2/

even tho i couldn't take a selfie she waved at me :)

:excited: omg thank you !!!!