Sign in to follow this  
theeternalstars

Lana Del Rey Covers NME Magazine

Lana is covering the well known UK NME (New Music Express) magazine this week. It features an interview.

Twitter announcement: https://twitter.com/NME/status/674664888346746881?s=09

Cover:

https://twitter.com/themotelroses/status/674832268716728320

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Good news is that NME is a free magazine now but sadly you can only really get a copy at HMV or Topman stores. So not sure how someone outside the UK is going to get there copy...

Anyway I'm gonna see if I can get a copy or two this friday... :creep:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Good news is that NME is a free magazine now but sadly you can only really get a copy at HMV or Topman stores. So not sure how someone outside the UK is going to get there copy...

Anyway I'm gonna see if I can get a copy or two this friday... :creep:

send me one sis 

The cover is beautiful. If someone could be so kind as to ship me one I would very much appreciate it! Of course, I'll pay for shipping (duh)

(pretty pretty please?)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Lana Del Rey has admitted she was interested in recording the theme to James Bond film Spectre, saying there are songs on her latest album which would have worked for the spy thriller.

Sam Smith's 'Writing's On The Wall' was picked for the theme to this year's film, which once again starred Daniel Craig in the title role. Prior to the announcement of Smith's involvement, many fans felt Del Rey's drama-filled ballads would have been the perfect fit for the franchise.

Speaking to NME as part of this week's cover story in the free magazine, Del Rey agrees. "I would’ve done it if I was asked but I wasn’t asked,: she says. "I love all of the Bond music that’s been put out over the years and I love soundtracks in general. There are a couple of songs on this record that have a Bond feel like ‘24’ and ‘Swan Song’."

Elsewhere in the interview, Del Rey talks about her experience of touring with Courtney Love. The pair played a series of gigs together in the summer as part of the Endless Summer tour.

"Touring with Courtney was great, we have some things in common that might not be visible from the outside," she says. "I think the most important thing I learned was that some people just have it when it comes to performing. She’s totally entrancing, a born performer."

Read the full interview and see the brand-new photoshoot in the all-new free NME, available nationwide on December 11 and on NME.com. Find out where you can get your copy from the full list of pick-up points.

Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/lana-del-rey/90235#Ej1fqQwxxlF493bQ.99

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Lana Del Rey has admitted she was interested in recording the theme to James Bond film Spectre, saying there are songs on her latest album which would have worked for the spy thriller.

Sam Smith's 'Writing's On The Wall' was picked for the theme to this year's film, which once again starred Daniel Craig in the title role. Prior to the announcement of Smith's involvement, many fans felt Del Rey's drama-filled ballads would have been the perfect fit for the franchise.

Speaking to NME as part of this week's cover story in the free magazine, Del Rey agrees. "I would’ve done it if I was asked but I wasn’t asked,: she says. "I love all of the Bond music that’s been put out over the years and I love soundtracks in general. There are a couple of songs on this record that have a Bond feel like ‘24’ and ‘Swan Song’."

Elsewhere in the interview, Del Rey talks about her experience of touring with Courtney Love. The pair played a series of gigs together in the summer as part of the Endless Summer tour.

"Touring with Courtney was great, we have some things in common that might not be visible from the outside," she says. "I think the most important thing I learned was that some people just have it when it comes to performing. She’s totally entrancing, a born performer."

Read the full interview and see the brand-new photoshoot in the all-new free NME, available nationwide on December 11 and on NME.com. Find out where you can get your copy from the full list of pick-up points.

Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/lana-del-rey/90235#Ej1fqQwxxlF493bQ.99

we fucking KNEW it!!!!!

As if she recorded two songs for Bond and wasn't even asked!! 

FzytWEW.png

I'm so stupid oh my God I've looked for it absolutely everywhere in a 5km area before realizing it's only out tomorrow :facepalm: cosmic facepalm, but tomorrow I'll get up early again to try to find as many as possible, there are tons of points near my area but there was absolutely no indication of finding it of any sorts today so I'm a bit scared, but tomorrow I'm going to Soho and stuff to maximise my chances I will not be defeated 

ZKcaooE.png