Sign in to follow this  
theeternalstars

Lana Del Rey Covers NME Magazine

please for the love of all things, mention some sort of 2016 plan for a tour or more honeymoon videos/promo or something.

Even if, I am sure this interview was done MONTHS ago. Look at her hair on the cover. It's not black. SHe dyed her hair shortly after HM came out. And since she changes her mind almost daily...

Even if, I am sure this interview was done MONTHS ago. Look at her hair on the cover. It's not black. SHe dyed her hair shortly after HM came out. And since she changes her mind almost daily...

It could also be a decently recent email/phone call interview, because the pictures used are from another set of the Honeymoon photoshoot itself. It's like Grazia re-using their first shoot 8 months later. NME probably just purchased these outtakes.

It could also be a decently recent email/phone call interview, because the pictures used are from another set of the Honeymoon photoshoot itself. It's like Grazia re-using their first shoot 8 months later. NME probably just purchased these outtakes.

i am hoping for this, too.

but i really don't expect her to announce anything. even if she does, I mean she did too in the past and nothing happend. So, I will wait til tomorrow. 

It's nice to know she still uses "lyrically and melodically."

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

you are kinda right  :defeated:

why Lana god? why? :pray:

Anyways thanks Harlem! :party: :party:

The interview was amazing, it wasn't a complete mess like the Billboard one (with all the crazy women going ultra crazy in Lana's house and the motorcycle thing :toofunny: ) it actually cleared some things about Honeymoon, glad to see the Azealia Banks theory go down down (and we thought she would never get deep when talking about music @@Creyk  :teehee: )

I guess the fact that she didn't answer the questions back in august was just as she said, to "stay out of the press for the wrong reasons", maybe the answer to the God Knows I Tried was a response to the guy who broke in to her house just for that, I may be reaching a little bit but who knows.   :illumilana:  :illumilana:

I think that another reason for her to do this interview via mail was so that her words didn't get mixed up by any editor or chief magazine (yes, I'm talking about the The Guardian article and the iconic "I wish I was dead already"  :usrs: ) and just went the way she wanted them to sound. Love the fact she uses the ( ) things to say stuff as in background thought, JUST LIKE I DO :kris:   :omfg2:  :teehee:  :makeup:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif