theeternalstars

Lana Del Rey Performs "Prisoner" with the Weeknd at his Inglewood show

I'm so happy Lana is not hiding away. The Honeymoon era is still kicking bitches  :sluttybunny:  

yeah, i honestly think she took a break to work on something - maybe some visuals/short film? she seemed soooooooo proud of the album and i really don't see her abandoning something she loved so much after a couple of months. especially when she said she has more ideas visually for this album.

honeymoon is still alive and breathing motherfuckas

FzytWEW.png

yeah, i honestly think she took a break to work on something - maybe some visuals/short film? she seemed soooooooo proud of the album and i really don't see her abandoning something she loved so much after a couple of months. especially when she said she has more ideas visually for this album.

honeymoon is still alive and breathing motherfuckas

bookmarked

That's great.

And remember- we are rooting for Lana to win her first grammy, so we are  rooting for Weeknd. He wins, she wins. They both get the SAME grammy for each because she OFFICIALLY

is nominated for album of the year with him.

(same with the producers and others associated with HIS album).

And it counts just the same.

And forever, Lana can say she was now nominated for album of year and if it wins, she wins album of year.

The grammy statue they receive are exactly the same - each gets the same one

and Congratulations once again to Lana on her nomination.

I know I bought Weeknd's album solely for the duet, wonder how many tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of sales for it, are directly coming from Lana supporters.

(So actually, any gold/plantinum record awards will also be distrusted to her too)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

That's great.

And remember- we are rooting for Lana to win her first grammy, so we are rooting for Weeknd. He wins, she wins. They both get the SAME grammy for each because she OFFICIALLY

is nominated for album of the year with him.

(same with the producers and others associated with HIS album).

And it counts just the same.

And forever, Lana can say she was now nominated for album of year and if it wins, she wins album of year.

The grammy statue they receive are exactly the same - each gets the same one

and Congratulations once again to Lana on her nomination.

I know I bought Weeknd's album solely for the duet, wonder how many tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of sales for it, are directly coming from Lana supporters.

(So actually, any gold/plantinum record awards will also be distrusted to her too)

No, they won't. All Lana gets is royalty checks when people buy Prisoner/the album. Please calm down. Yes she will technically be part of his winning Grammy but she's not gonna get a whole other statue.

smile.gif

Awww so cute to see her perform with someone different again, hope she wasn't that freaked out about performing for a different audience, I mean, I don't think most of the people there where LDR fans. Wanting a full video so badly

Here's another clip :fluter: https://twitter.com/thxrsday/status/674847176409903104

edit:

a pic https://www.instagram.com/p/_HJ6yRBg1xJgvnq_8WcQWHO1hZUy8Yakv9dZ80/

another vid https://twitter.com/LanaDReyCrew?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

a clip of lana's monologue at the end https://www.instagram.com/p/_GqHVuIIBC/

and lots more! :) https://twitter.com/LDReyDetroit/status/674926674220158976

Edited by WhiteHydrangea

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

actually, yes, individual grammys are distributed to all those who win.

Like at the Oscars.

They only have one on stage, but the ones on stage are just for the tv cameras. Later on they put the plaques on them and distribute them.

So sorry haters, if Weeknd wins the Grammy forever Lana gets one. She already counts as having been nominated for them.

Haters always gotta hate. (I saw the hate fest on a different thread so happy she wasn't nominated).

and yes, she gets royalties from EVERY album sold as she CO WROTE the song and performed in a duet. As per contractual law.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

actually, yes, individual grammys are distributed to all those who win.

Like at the Oscars.

They only have one on stage, but the ones on stage are just for the tv cameras. Later on they put the plaques on them and distribute them.

So sorry haters, if Weeknd wins the Grammy forever Lana gets one. She already counts as having been nominated for them.

Haters always gotta hate. (I saw the hate fest on a different thread so happy she wasn't nominated).

and yes, she gets royalties from EVERY album sold as she CO WROTE the song and performed in a duet. As per contractual law.

We all know 1989 is going to win though  :toofunny:

Demos_copy.png

ALSO nothing annoys me more than when people stylise lana's name as 'Lana del Rey' rather than 'Lana Del Rey' as you did in the title of the topic xx

That wasn't my original title - a mod must have changed it xx

fullsizeoutput-3494.png