Sign in to follow this  
WhiteHydrangea

Lana arriving at the LAX airport today (13th December 2015)

Unnecessary fact: this is so funny to me because this is honest to God how my grandmother used to dress to go hunting like jeans same coat same colour same kind of boots and same kind of checked shirts but with the cap it looks like a white trash version of it and now I can't help picturing my grandmother dressed like this

ZKcaooE.png

Of course the Women in Music Billboard Awards were in NYC.

(memo to myself, remind me to reference this next time someone claims they know the music biz and puts down others

who make a typo or something)

it goes without saying

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Unnecessary fact: this is so funny to me because this is honest to God how my grandmother used to dress to go hunting like jeans same coat same colour same kind of boots and same kind of checked shirts but with the cap it looks like a white trash version of it and now I can't help picturing my grandmother dressed like this

Ma cabane ô Canada

That could be part of it too

... i mean she kinda just looks like she had a late night the night before, then immediately flew from new york to LA

I just see someone who suffers from anxiety going into a situation where they feel trapped but know they have to get it over with. She probably was just not feeling it and couldn't muster enough energy to put up a façade this time. All her airport arrival or departure videos follow a pattern where she's either showing confidence and has steely answers or a forced smile for everything (her good days) and the other videos are like this, deer-in-the-headlights, lip quivering and all (bad days). She is a sensitive soul and is controlled by her anxiety (and depression) and all the signs are easily identifiable in  these videos.