PARADIXO

Every LDR Concert

She's coming to Werchter Classic on 9th of July and not Rock Werchter which is a week earlier. There's also usually a slightly other public at Werchter Classic which I can appreciate more. So I'm going although I prefer a solo concert much more.

I also don't like the Werchter festivals but I'm glad I don't have to drive 700 KM to Berlin like 2 years ago to see and hear her. Now it's more or less 45 minutes driving. I'm looking forward to see her again after 2 years.

Oh I see, I got mixed up.. And so, what do you have to pay ? Cause I'm really only interested in lana tbh..

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Oh I see, I got mixed up.. And so, what do you have to pay ? Cause I'm really only interested in lana tbh..

A normal ticket costs 100 Euro but if you want to see Lana closer you'll have to buy the 'Golden circle'-ticket which is frontstage but that one costs 160 Euro. I know it's not cheap because I'm mainly also only interested in Lana but I'm going to watch most of the other artists too but it's much cheaper than driving to Berlin and staying there on hotel.

A normal ticket costs 100 Euro but if you want to see Lana closer you'll have to buy the 'Golden circle'-ticket which is frontstage but that one costs 160 Euro. I know it's not cheap because I'm mainly also only interested in Lana but I'm going to watch most of the other artists too but it's much cheaper than driving to Berlin and staying there on hotel.

Thank you very much for the info ! I think I'll skip, I don't really wanna hear the other artists. That's fine, she'll sing Queen of Disaster and pretty When You Cry but I won't care  :poordat: haha thanks again ! 

@@BlueJeans woah I admire you LOL... I would never miss a Lana show.

Haha well... Even when I try to attend concerts, they get cancelled so...  :whatever: (Most recent one : Mariah Carey - Live in Brussels for the first time in like 17 years....... anyway) 

July 9 2016 in Rotselaar, Belgium

5273251.jpg

"The girl can sing, and that should never be questioned," says Toon Heylen for Knack.be. "The perfectly executed choreographies, the look in her eyes... the phenomenon Lana Del Rey makes you feel something special." Heylen praised Lana's "seriousness" and setlist ("Born to Die", "High By the Beach" and called "Video Games" a classic), but compalins about her never-changing "poker face".

In a more negative review, DeMorgen.be's Door Wim Wilri said Lana played "too aloof" for an audience that was simply not for her. "Melancholic songs like 'West Coast' and 'High By the Beach' immediately make you think of palm trees and warm beaches, but not even the actual sand of Werchter in your toes helped at all," he said about Del Rey's awkward performance. "She played on a stage full of apple trees and two backing dancers, as if it was a theater or a movie," he added. However, Wilri realizes the fact that Lana "had nothing to do with the place" and praised "Video Games" and "Honeymoon" as "nice-listening songs".

Next show: July 10 in Moscow, Russia

I saw you were missing some Shows:

tumblr_oa697miW9D1vx6p5zo1_1280.jpg

Sep 21, 2011 - Brooklyn, NY at The Box
Sep 27, 2011 - Los Angeles, California at The Hotel Café
Oct 15, 2011 - NYC at Highline Ballroom (With WOODKID)
Nov 20, 2011 - London, UK at Shoreditch House
Nov 22, 2011 - London UK at Corinthia Hotel London
Nov 24, 2011 - Paris, France at Hôtel Salomon de Rothschild (Nokia Amazing Night)
Dec 8, 2011 - Los Angeles, CA at Chateau Marmont (Mulberry Sessions. Live at Poolside)

Dec 15, 2011 - Beijing, China at Dior Beijing (Dinner Gala Event)

Feb 19, 2012 - London, UK at Savile Club (London Fashion Show Week - Mulberry Dinner)

Mar 22, 2012 - Berlin at Palais am Berliner Funkturm (Echo Awards 2012)

Apr 10, 2012 - London, UK at Jazz Café

May 4, 2012 - New York, NY at Frieze Art Fair (Live at Mulberry Dinner)

May 17, 2012 - Chopard Lounge (Trophée Chopard 2012)

May 19, 2012 - Venice, Italy at Cloister of San Gregorio (Wedding Performance - Alexander Gilkes & Misha Nonoo)

Jul 19, 2012 - Shanghai, China at M On The Bund (Louis Vuitton Fashion After-party)

Sep 19, 2012 - New York, NY at The Wooly (H&M Private Performance)

Sep 18, 2012 - Paris, France at Paris Expo (Jaguar F-Type Launch)

Oct 27, 2012 - Singapore at Mulberry Singapore (Mulberry Store Opening)

Nov 20, 2012 - Berlin, Germany at Berlin Showroom (H&M Showroom Concert)

Dec 21, 2012 - West Hollywood, Californa at The Roxy (Live Performance with Camp Freddy)
Dec 22, 2012 - West Hollywood, Californa at The Roxy (Live Performance with Camp Freddy)
Feb 27, 2013 - Soho House New York (Private Performance)
Jan 27, 2014 - Silicon Valley, CA at NASA's Ames Research Center (The Breakthrough Prize Awards)
Feb 22, 2014 - British Virgin Islands at Necker Island (Private Show)
May 22, 2014 - Antibes, France at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc (Cinema Against AIDS Gala at the Cannes Film Festival)
May 23, 2014 - Versailles, France at Palace of Versailles (Pre-Wedding Party: Kanye West & Kim Kardashian)
May 14, 2014 - Santa Maria A Monte PI, Italy at Fortezza di Santa Maria (Wedding Performance: Kanye West & Kim Kardashian)

@@LanaDelReyMag @ @@LikeARollingStone I don't count private shows.. just tours and stuff. but thanks anyway :)

Even if you don't count Private Shows... you're missing these dates.

Sep 21, 2011 - Brooklyn, NY at The Box
Sep 27, 2011 - Los Angeles, California at The Hotel Café
Oct 15, 2011 - NYC at Highline Ballroom (With WOODKID)
Nov 20, 2011 - London, UK at Shoreditch House
Nov 22, 2011 - London UK at Corinthia Hotel London

Apr 10, 2012 - London, UK at Jazz Café

Dec 21, 2012 - West Hollywood, Californa at The Roxy
Dec 22, 2012 - West Hollywood, Californa at The Roxy