Lad

Lipsters Awards 2015 (1/23)

bDyPiFl.png

The time has come. Our first anual Lipsters Awards have just begun. Preceded by two (2012-2013) amazing forum awards, this year they are back better than ever. Marketed as an event, the Lipsters Awards are more than just... awards. This time around, every winner will be announced during our big ceremony, which will include big surprises. Dates + more will be revealed later this post.

Now, some of you may wonder... what is this? The Lipsters Awards 2015 are a forum event made for us, the LanaBoards community, to have a good time and reflect on the big online personalities that shined through 2015.

Enough said, it's time to introduce our categories:

LkMazgN.png

This title is granted to that member who's always online. Posting, updating, contributing, etc... It's time to recognize said member's input! I think this category explains itself.

EdJQ1aj.png

Again, another category that explains itself. This one is for the #Lipster whose username shines the brightest to you. That user whose username you wish you had, or maybe not - but is iconic nonetheless.

r4NCQsZ.png

Now, well - we all have an incredible taste, if it wasn't this way we wouldn't be part of a Lana Del Rey forum. But there's someone whose taste you adore, and it's time to recognize them. Could be musically, sonically, cinematically, lyrically, mathematically - y'all get it.

2UrRDm8.png

And we're introduced to the first not-so-nice category. First of all, do not take these negatively - remember it's all for fun and you're getting an award too so, you go Glen Coco. Now, back to this title, you all know. Whitin our Elite taste, there maybe be some users whose taste is not that exquisite, to you. This is the category for all the #Lipsters who have any Demi Lovato album on their iTunes library AND listen to it frequently.

u4iFLJd.png

tumblr_nhktb1q8Dv1r8jjn6o2_250.gif

This category is probably the one that hits the closest to home here. We love everyone on here, including hoarders. This is the time for you to award that #Lipster who you know - even though they don't brag about it... THAT much - they have unleaked material in their possession (photoshoot outtakes, songs, ROSES) but is still your sister and you love them very much.

ckaH1yi.png

Even though not that frequently used anymore, the Blogs section has still taken part on LanaBoards history. This is the award for the #Lipster whose blog gives you life. It could be because of their heavily detailed sexual encounters, their blog posts relating daily life events, or maybe their song listings you skip to read / never listen to yet you always comment about how good the songs on it are. It's their time to shine.

LQ1ScAg.png

The Status Updates is probably LanaBoards' most iconic section. Filled with drama and other random things, it's time to award that #Lipster whose statuses are the highlight of your online days.

xAP7cvD.png

tumblr_nhktb1q8Dv1r8jjn6o1_250.gif

Oh my god, how could I word it? Nicely put, this is the award for that gash who's always trying to be the center of attention. It's time to give them the recognition they deserve and sought for this whole year.

tE2OMg9.png

Well I don't know how to describe so let's hit Wikipedia: In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off topic messages in an online community with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion, often for their own amusement.

So, that.

CKKyInJ.png

So, let's go back to the good sisters categories. Pretty self-explanatory, this award goes to the #Lipster who's always nice to everyone. LanaBoards' Sweetheart deserves to be awarded too.

xOvHIel.png

2f197886eb3e3f893ba619ad80ad26ed.gif

On the flipside, there are some members who are, well... not that nice (in your opinion). This title will be granted to that #Lipster who is not in a good mood when they post some - or most - of their comments. Do not worry if you get nominated to this, you are also LanaBoards' sweetheart... with LanaBoards in need of a heart transplant.

SwHLykG.png

Now, some of you may think this category is too similar to the previous one... no. Being a bitch is not being rude, it's being real even if that makes you seem shady. So now it's time to award that shady bitch! Own your bitchiness, darling.

0TTyWDc.png

I'm pretty sure y'all understand what this one is about. This award is for that #Lipster who turns something unimportant into a major deal. That #Lipster who blows things way out of proportion when ever the chance is given.

YkarF4B.png

That #Lipster who is a LEGEND, whose username reflects LanaBoards history, obviously deserves their own award. This one is for LanaBoards royalty, queens.

oan6SL0.png

tumblr_nsc9qyiSvz1r470w9o1_250.gif

LanaBoards' very own mommies and daddies are also very important. Now, this is not for the grown men who browse the forum in search of Lana's nudes (or Lizzy Grant era material, you know who you are), no no no. Veteran Member is for the users who have been here since the very beginning and are still active (RIP GagaOopsy 2012-2012 :poordat:).

jME6il0.png

We have some sisters who may not be that popular, but they are our sisters nonetheless. Show them love nominating them here and make them realize they do not go unnoticed! Everyone is a #Lipster4Life.

s80tJoY.png

It's time to honor our fallen sisters who are probably still reading us but can't share their controversial opinions no more. This posthumous award will be given to that #Lipster who's not with us anymore, but still holds a place in our hearts. What's better than getting an award named 'Best Banned Sis'? Nothing. Well, maybe getting unbanned, but sorry sistrens we don't have that power.

TDVHfIt.png

Clean and simple, this award goes to the most dedicated fan in LanaBoards. That fan with a complete unreleased collection, who listens to Lana Del Rey live performances (my condolences to your ears, sis), who's capable of breaking into Lana's house. That one fan.

xg6nx6F.png

tumblr_inline_nuu6ajkR9E1qc4uvh_500.gif

We thirsty hookers, this is our time to recognize LanaBoards' hottest member. Yes, the finest face and/or body in LanaBoards. Have in mind, maybe they'll be very grateful to us and they'll post dick pics! or pussy pics, or strap-on pics, or butt pics. :oprah: Or probably nothing, but their beauty needs to be recognized.

Jnt3O89.png

tumblr_ni084m0Zkc1s86zvuo1_500.jpg

Do you know of that one member who you see their posts and think "delete it fat"? This is the award for them. In other words, this is the award for the most annoying member. Don't be mad if you get nominated, remember: unless they're paying your bills pay them bitches no mind.

6GBwj0z.png

No, this is not for the most suicidal member. In that case, I'd recommend you call the suicide hotline because this is not a joke. Okay, seriousness aside, this award is for... the Most Problematic Member!

gCsEEhm.png

This one is for our sisters who are no longer active. It's time to award the most missed member and see if they make a come back post-ceremony. This is not for our banned sisters, sorry - you already have an entire category!

7VCT2Gn.png

Of course! LanaBoards is full or artists, and they deserve to be recognized too. This award is for the #Lipsters with talent. This title have its 3 own subcategories too, because we have so many talented people here:

G4fUhZs.png

For the Lipters who graphic design is their passion. This includes: fanmade artwork, picture edits, posters, etc... Basically everything graphic on the Fan Art section.

syOyx4r.png

For those Lipsters who follow Lana's path and edit their very own homemade videos.

moHVcdm.png

For those Lipsters who create their very own songs and are going to fuck their way up to the top in the following years. LanaBoards' very own LEISURE could help you recognize them.

Wjku8E4.png

That member who's still developing their LanaBoards persona but has a bright future and it's going to be an icon soon enough. In simpler words, Best New Member.

zJD15NI.png

78fa1e8643d95cc1cfd6fef9519d2e52.gif

In my opinion the biggest award of them all, this title will be granted to the Sluttiest Member! Take that as whichever way you understand it.

BilUfFa.png

There's only 365 days in a year... and half of those 1) LanaBoards was down during 2015 2) there's drama. It's time to crown the biggest drama of 2015!

MsNWf97.png

The formally biggest award of the night, this is the time to award the Member of the Year. That #Lipster who is the whole package. Only those with Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent will have the chance to be crowned LanaBoards' Next Lipster Superstar.

Start you engines.

And may the best Lipster, win!

enQlMHQ.png

Even though these awards are made for the community, we're a music forum after all. Devoted to Lana Del Rey, the music categories will be mostly related to her. But don't worry, we have a special surprise for those Entertainment section lovers. Most of these will only be voted at the Preselection stage, with the winner revealed during the Pre-Show. Only Favorite Artist will go into the Voting stage along with the community awards.

fMQOqdG.png

Us #Lipsters love leaks, and they deserve to be awarded too. Original songs / very different alternate versions will be the only ones taken into account, so there's not much trouble to the users who have not listened to them. Shoutout to @@Jordan's Leak Date Info thread, our nominees to Leak of the Year are:

Born Bad Baby

Bentley

Live or Die v2

Strangelove v2

Wayamaya

Hangin Around

Joshy and I

Cry Me A River

Riverside (NiGHTMARE BOY feat. Lana Del Rey)

Vote for only one song.

FUwO08R.png

Following many appreciation threads for every album (i'm about to open one for the No Kung Fu EP), It's time to recognize LanaBoard's truly favorite album. No more games bitches, this is the real deal. Vote for only ONE album. Our nominees are:

lana-del-rey-lizzy-grant.jpegyWdrGSd.png0xWrH0v.png

AbCvWtZ.pnga0ltVOp.png

Sirens won't be part of this due to it not being official / label release.

ShMulXf.png

Pretty self explanatory. Vote for only ONE video. Our nominees are:

Video Games

Blue Jeans (Homemade)

Born to Die

Blue Jeans

Summertime Sadness

National Anthem

Ride

Burning Desire

Young and Beautiful

Tropico

West Coast

Shades of Cool

Ultraviolence

High by the Beach

Music to Watch Boys to

Other: If you want to nominate any other homemade videos (or Pretty When You Cry :troll:)

pkEzY1L.png

Again, pretty self explanatory. On this category, you can only nominate ONE song. Just one. Of course, our nominees (minus the obvious track - you know which one) are:

Honeymoon

Music to Watch Boys to

Terrence Loves You

God Knows I Tried

High by the Beach

Freak

Art Deco

Religion

Salvatore

The Blackest Day

Swan Song

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

P1dCcsT.png

Honeymoon song and Terrence Loves You deserve an award too! Jokes aside, same nominees:

Honeymoon

Music to Watch Boys to

Terrence Loves You

God Knows I Tried

High by the Beach

Freak

Art Deco

Religion

Salvatore

The Blackest Day

Swan Song

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

Remember, nominate ONE song.

PV2dM3n.png

Besides Lana, we love many artists here. Nominate the 5 ones you think are the mostbeloved on here. Example: Naomi Elizabeth, Ines Brasil, Ruth Carr, etc...

An0n1UH.png

Preselection period starts NOW and ends January 9th, 2016 at 23:59 EST.

Preselection period is easy, send me a DM with your own 4-5 nominees. If you can't think of that much users, then 2-3 is fine. But try to use 4-5 mostly, because we want diversity and everyone standing a first chance.

You have to vote in every category, pretty please.  :)

Thanks to @@luckyonewithoutyou , here's a transcription with all the categories:

Most Active:

Best Username:

Best Taste:

Worst Taste:

Favorite Hoarder:

Blogger:

Status Updater:

Attention Whore:

Troll:

Nicest Member:

Rudest Member:

Biggest Bitch:

Drama Queen:

Most Iconic:

Veteran Member:

Underrated Member:

Best Banned Sis:

Biggest Stan:

Be My Daddy:

Delete It Fat:

Guardian Interview:

Girl That Got Away:

Big Eyes (Graphic Designer):

Big Eyes (Video Editor):

Big Eyes (Musician):

Space X & Tesla:

Christina Lucci:

Drama of the Year:

Lipster of the Year:

MUSIC CATEGORIES:

Leak of the Year:

Favorite Album:

Favorite Music Video:

Best song from "Honeymoon":

Worst song from "Honeymoon":

Favorite Artist:

t4Z7EyY.png

The Voting stage will start with the official nominees announcement on January 10th, 2016 and ends January 20th. Same method, this time around you will only vote for ONE user of the 4-5 official nominees. I will explain more once we enter this stage.

An0n1UH.png

Ceremony will take place January 23th, 2016. Schedule and more details will be announced later.

Let me explain some things. I have a brunch with my rich daddy so I couldn't finish it and fix some errors but:

- there's three parts: preselection, voting and ceremony.

- preselection will start tonight. Details coming later today.

- music categories will be announced later today too.

- deadlines will be posted later today.

- if any of you wont be here later and may need to vote right now, it's easy: send me a DM with 5 usernames per category.

- the most voted users in the preselection stage will be chosen as nominees.

Like I said I'll be back soon so i can edit my second post with more info. :kiss:

yas

Let me explain some things. I have a brunch with my rich daddy so I couldn't finish it and fix some errors but:

- there's three parts: preselection, voting and ceremony.
- preselection will start tonight. Details coming later today.
- music categories will be announced later today too.
- deadlines will be posted later today.
- if any of you wont be here later and may need to vote right now, it's easy: send me a DM with 5 usernames per category.
- the most voted users in the preselection stage will be chosen as nominees.

Like I said I'll be back soon so i can edit my second post with more info. :kiss:

do you have a list with all the categories that we can copy and DM you? :) 

yas

do you have a list with all the categories that we can copy and DM you? :)

Currently I only have one rough draft on my iPhone. I will post the final one later tonight, but if you need it right now I can post the draft. :)

So excited!

Here are the categories (so you can copy and paste):

Most Active:

Best Username:

Best Taste:

Worst Taste:

Favorite Hoarder:

Favorite Blogger:

Favorite Status Updater:

Favorite Attention Whore:

Favorite Troll:

Nicest Member: